Chapter 1

Sophie's POV:

I have been singing with the band Black Swan for 3 years now. So far, it's just me and my best friend Biana. I am the Moonlark and Biana is Vanisher. Today we were sent to recruit 2 new girls to the band, Marella Redek, and Linh Song. They are both very talented. 

Well, that went well! They accepted! Marella is Pyrokinetic and Linh is Hydrokinetic. We haven't let boys in yet. If we did Biana's brother, Fitz would be Telepath (he doesn't know Biana or Sophie are part of the Black Swan Band), Dex, my cousin and other best friend would be Technopath, and Tam, Linh's twin brother would be Shade. If Keefe were here I would force him to be Empath. I really miss him, but he's okay, he is a super famous movie star now.

~Time Skip 3 months~ 

Today is the first show with Linh and Marella! I'm sooooooooooooo excited!!!!! All the boys are going to the Black Swan concert to daydream about the girls because they don't know that we are the Black Swan band! Just wait until they find out! Anyway back to the stage:

"Hi everyone! It's Moonlark here from the Black Swan band! Today we have two new singers! Pyrokinetic and Hydrokinetic!" Linh and Marella came on stage as I called their names. We sang a song that was perfect for our band, What a Girl Is (it's by Dove Cameron, but pretend that they wrote it.)

We rocked!!!!!! It was awesome!!!!! I sang the first part with Biana doing a couple of back noises. Then we sang together with Linh and Marella doing background voices. Then it went back to me doing a solo with Biana as a backup, back to together, Biana, Linh, and me for a bit, then Marella did an almost rap-like part with Biana, linh, and me as a backup. Back to me doing solo, all of us together until the end, where I did the last line by myself. I think I forgot to mention, I do guitar, Biana does guitar, Marella does drums, and Linh piano. 

~TIME SKIP TO NEXT DAY~

The girls ended up sleeping over last night, so in the morning we started working on a new song, name to be determined, we were all singing when someone oped the door, it was probably Grady or Edaline, so we just kept singing. When we were done we looked over, it's the boys, oh no.........