Chapter 4

Keefe's POV:

After Sophie and Fitz's duet (I'll admit, I was jealous) I thought they were done, but then 3 of the girls including Sophie started another one, wow, there fit.

Sophie's POV:

Me Linh and Marella walked out and began dancing our last song, Linh was to my left and Marella to my right. Then Biana went in my spot, I went to her right and Marella was to her left, Biana was dancing in heels, HOW?!?!? Then the boys walked out, Tam in front, Fitz to his left, Dex to his right. Then Marella did a solo (I know that the person is a man, but use your imagination that the man is Marella). Then I went out to the front Linh to my right, Marella to my left. Then Marella left. I went to the Left, where Marella was, Biana went to the front and Linh stayed on the Right. Then I went to the front (I know that girl doesn't look anything like Sophie, again, use your imagination) Fitz was to my Right, Dex to my left. To finish the dance Biana did a solo.

Keefe's POV:

I can't just stand here, I'm going in there! I walk in the door and start clapping, everyone looks up except for Sophie she is busy drinking water. 

"This is my best friend Keefe." Fitzy introduces me. "That is Marella, Linh, and-" before he could finish I said "Foster." Sophie's head whipped around so fast I'm surprised that her head didn't fly off. Sophie slowly walked up to me, she put her hands on my face and said "I'm not hallucinating again am I?" 

"Did you miss me?" I ask in response. She then laughs and hugs me to death, literally, where did she get this strength? 

"Um..... Foster? Air is a pretty important thing, also everyone is staring at us." Everyone was, they were staring at us open-mouthed. 

"YOU BETTER EXPLAIN THIS RIGHT THIS INSTANT SOPHIE ELIZABETH FOSTER!!!!!" Biana practically screams. Well...... this is going to take some explaining..........

Sophie's POV (right as Keefe walked in):

Someone walks in the door, but I don't look up because I am busy drinking some water. Fitz says the dudes name and starts introducing us, but then the person says "Foster." I immediately knew who it was, my childhood best friend, Keefe Sencen.

A/N:

Hey! I know, two chapters in one day. What am I doing? Well, I just really enjoy writing this book, and you guys enjoy reading this book! byeeee!!!!!

~ kotlc____lover