Chapter 3

Sophie's POV:

Ughhhhh..... School. Today we have our first day of High School, no one knows that we are the  Black Swan band, we are just that good at disguises. Anyway, after school today we are going to choreograph a dance to our new song, Wild Things.

~Time Skip To After School~

We just started dancing, I'm doing a solo, then the girls are doing their duet together, then the boys have their part, Fitz had football today so he is going to sit out. I just started my solo when the doorbell rings, Fitz said that was probably his friend who just got back, apparently he was an actor. When he got back, we started over, I didn't look who it was with Fitz, because they decided to watch through the soundproof one way mirror. This was the dance:

After that Fitz came in and said he was up for our duet, the fans decided to call us 'Congates' because we work really well together, so we decided to do that, everyone else watched. 

Their Duet:

We Rocked!!!!!

Keefe's POV:

I just got home from my last movie premier, I decided to visit my bestie Fizty. Apparently, he is now part of the Black Swan band, he is 'Telepath'. Cool, I get to watch him dance! 

When we got down to the dance studio, a song was playing, I missed the lead dancer/singers solo, oh well. Biana and two other girls continued the dance, then Bangs Boy and some other kid went to dance, they were good.

"Hey Fitzy, why aren't you dancing?" I ask. "Oh, It's time for my duet with Moonlark." He said, wait, HE GETS A DUET WITH THE MOONLARK!!!! AWESOME!!!! He walked in and another girl I didn't see before comes into my sight, they get into a position and start. The girl looks very familiar. I wish my old best friend, Sophie was here to see this, wait, I just figured out where I have seen that girl before, the Moonlark, IS Sophie! WHAT?!?!?!? 

0A/N:

Sorry they haven't been in school much, but they will soon, I promise!

~ koltc____lover