Chapter 2

QUINCY'S POV.

As we enter the school, the we see students of Preston High walking about, hanging out in their usual clichès , some on their phones and so on. Preston High is an extremely beautiful school and quite large. Everyone was so pretty and dressed fancy and cool...then there's me!

"Hey! I'm beautiful and I am with you so you are too! Don't you dare compare us to others! We're all not the same!!" Thanks Devil and I hear ya... it's just.."Just stop! We are women empowerment. We don't compare ourselves to others... even if we do Then it's because we want to learn from them and aspire to be like them. It's because we view them as role models and mentors!....but eh you're right... you're awful!" Gee thanks...for a while there I thought you were being nice to me! "Hehehehe, you're funny right now!"

I stopped my conversation to admire the school once more. Even though we came here during the break to scout the place out, it's beauty had me a little unfocused "When aren't you?", Devil snapped at me. Hey! I'll have you know that I'm pretty focuse- I couldn't continue cause I bumped into something.

"Ow!", I exclaimed due to the pain in my head. " Oh sorry about that, I wasn't paying attention!", I apologise. " Ha!" Oh shut up!!

"It's okay", a deep voice said. I looked up and saw a tall, dirty blonde with bluish green eyes. He was just staring intently at me and it was quite unsettling. " I know I know. I'm hot!" You mean we're hot right? " No! I mean I. Am. H. O. T!" Meanie!

"Umm... could you stop staring at me like that?", I asked feeling awkward.
"Oh yeah sorry it's just.. you remind me of someone", he said. " I'm Jayden and you?"
"Quincy", I beamed.

He seems nice and despite the awkward meeting he might be a good friend. I feel like I can trust him.

"Ollie!!", Jamie glared at me. "We're gonna be late! And who is this?! Who are you?" She now asked Jayden but he just stared at here. "I wonder if he's seen such hot and beautiful ladies before?" I wonder too...

He clearly wasn't going to answer so I did. " His name is Jayden and he's my new friend." She looks at him weirdly then nods. "I'm Jamie", she says curtly to him.

It seems that that snaps him out of it cause he nods back. A lady who looks just like him to an extent, rushes to us. Once she sees me she just stares like Jayden. "Do I have something on my face or?"I asked perplexed. Maybe they know we're new...??

She shakes her head as if coming out of a daze and shares a look with Jayden.
"Hey I'm Jaylah, this idiot's sis", she introduced herself. Jayden rolls his eyes and chuckles.
"Well I'm Jamie and the short one here is Quincy", Jamie says jokingly.

"Hey!", I pout and they all chuckle. " I'm not that short", I say at the same time as Jayden and Jaylah say,"she's not that short."
"Woah",we three breathe together again.
"Okay that's freaky now let's go to our lockers", Jamie interrupts our awesome threesome.

"You did not just say that... that is so lame!" You know I did. Sue me! "I would but I'm stuck in you idiot!" I have nothing to say to you! "Good!" Good!! "Good!!!" Maybe good will be ou- "Don't you dare finish that sentence!!" Okay fine!

I snapped back to reality only to find that we're at our lockers but what intrigued me even from the time that scouted the place out was the Golden coloured lockers right beside our lockers. I also realized that Jayden and Jaylah were heading for those lockers.