𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟓

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

─────────────

𝑩𝑹𝑶𝑶𝑲𝑳𝒀𝑵𝑵

𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 alleyway and into the open road we pass a destroyed army car. Flag who had caught sight of something at the end of a blocked road on our left. As Flag had ordered half his men to go around making this our momentum. We watch behind a white car, I was in between Deadshot and Diablo who was by my side. Pula who was behind me watching. "Hey. I like these odds, mates. You just say the word." Boom said to DS and I. "Yeah, come on." Quinn said tapping my shoulder. I share a look with DS and look back at Flag and his group. "Okay, yeah." Deadshot and I walk forward while the rest stay back. Meanwhile with the others Pula has a talk with El Diablo. "So, what's going on with you and my sister?" Pula asked the man that secretly had a small crush on the girl. "What?" He asked nonchalant. "You and my sister. What's going on?" He asked with a protective tone in his voice.

"Nothing, man." Diablo denied anything that Pula has thought was going on. But he wasn't stupid, he saw everything since they saw each other. "Hm-mh. That's a lie. You didn't think I'd notice the looks you give her. Or when you were eyeing her back at the Air Force field." Pula made points knowing that Diablo was screwed. "Everyone was eyeing her back there, what you saying?" Diablo asked trying to making it non obvious. "You were sizing her even before they stopped looking. What now?" Pula asked making Diablo silent.

───────────────────────────

𝐈 𝐂𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐒 𝐌𝐘 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐒 𝐓𝐎 get a good look at the people who weren't even people at all. As we walk closer Katana have a steady glare at Deadshot and I and readied her sword. "The hell are they?" Dead asked the army soldiers. "You cut and run, I'll blow your head off." I roll my eyes which seemed to be the trillionth time from the threat. They made some type of noise making Katana wipe out her sword and Deadshot point his snipper at the things. They made their first move and attacked running straight towards us. The armies and Deadshot all shot at them as I just stood there. I look back at the group width Pula coming to me. Boomerang opened up another energy drink, Croc took off his hood and Quinn took out her hand gun from her holster. I took out my mini blades and steady them ready to stab them motherfuckers. One came and kicked a solider down and I twist and turn my blade as it swiped cutting the head off.

Katana who did the same as me with her sword at two of the things. I heard gun shots behind me knowing it was Quinn. One ran at Croc who grabbed it growling and punched it making some of its eyes fall and threw it into a wrecked car. One came at me and I grab it and stab it straight in the face. As I did I saw Diablo walking away. My eyebrows cross but ignore and fight again. I swung at one of them who had a weapon on its neck and hip. It went to swipe at my head but I duck and sweep it making it fall and stab it in its face again. As I help Harley fight a couple together and some with my brother I heard someone shouting. I look back from the dying thing from my blades and see Flag being dragged away behind Harley and I. We stare at each other with a smile before turning to my brother and Deadshot. "Oh no." I pour sarcastically looking at the two men.

"Brooklynn! He dies, we die!" Brandon shouted at me using my real name. I growl under my breath at him and roughly take out the blades form the dead thing. I walk over to him and slide on the balls of my feet killing each one of the foes. I had a bit of help before they were all dead. I blew strands of my hair out of my face and help him up. "Thanks." He thanked making me scoff. "Shut up." I hissed and ran back to the fight. As I ran in I share a nod with Pula and we killed each one of these things. It was kind of our simple power move. Deadshot was in the middle of us as we walked closer and father from the group. Deadshot got on a cop car and Pula and walk around the car and stand each one of the multi-eyed things. As soon as it seemed that we were doing all the work I start to use my blue electricity. I could see red making me think of Pula following.

As Deadshot shot the ones that we missed we stay focused on the ones we could do on our own. When all seemed to have used small limits of our powers that I create a blue electrical wave of energy from the ground up. I push the wave across the font of me with my arms and made all of the multi-eyes things collapses. Deadshot has been blown away from the shock wave that he fell on his back from standing on the car. I look behind me and see he wasn't there so I check behind and there he was picking himself up. I go to help. "Hey, sorry about that." I apologize. "Nah, it's cool." DS said in astonishment. "You alright?" Pula asked DS who nodded and spoke. "Those some nice moves back there." I smirk and shrug at the words before we walk back to the rest of the group. I noticed one was still alive and was trying to escape that I ran and jumped on it. I let out a battle cry as I land on it and open my matte blue grillz and pull its neck out of its body.

It fainted on the ground and loses its dark blood on the cement. I walk back with the two guys and pass Flag. "That's how we cut and run." I mutter as I pass by him and connect with the group. I wipe my mouth from the disgusting taste in my mouth and in my teeth. Harley who kept slamming her bat in with the dead multi-eyed thing. "Hey, Pink. Come on." I said making her stop. And said she saw it move. "Hey, you were some help, Princess." Boom said to Diablo who nodded. "It's better this way. Trust me." Diablo said making a flash of a skeleton face full of fire. "Oh, Yeah. You're like the fire bloke, eh?" Boom said whispering. "Yeah, I was. Yeah." Boomerang took out a lighter showing the fire. "Well, looky here. Whoo, it's fire. Ooh." He closed it before he went down to the dead body. He held out a watch that was said to be 3,000 dollars.

"Thing has on a $3,000 watch. Was that a person?" Deadshot asked more so demanded. "It was. Now it's not." I crouch down beside Boomerang checking if the watch was still ticking. "Hey, don't!" Flag said to me and I stood up getting in his face. "What?" I ask nonchalant. "We got a job to do." I heard footsteps behind me with Croc growling as a warning and know it was Pula who I couldn't see. Flag went to his team's co captain and spoke in hush tone. I noticed that half the team or more was dead. We move out back into the open road to meet up with Waller.

────────────────────────────

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐀𝐒𝐔𝐋'𝐒 𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐒 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐒;

𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐓: 𝐃𝐒 & 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐃
𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐘 𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐍𝐍: 𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐊, 𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐍𝐍, 𝐇𝐀𝐑
𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐑 𝐂𝐑𝐎𝐂: 𝐂𝐑𝐎𝐂
𝐄𝐋 𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐎: 𝐄𝐃 & 𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐎