𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

─────────────

𝑩𝑹𝑶𝑶𝑲𝑳𝒀𝑵𝑵

𝐖𝐄 𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐊 𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐌𝐁 went off destroying my brother and Incubus in the process. We all stand up and look through the fog that was all around us. There was no sign of my brother at all. I walk closer to the large while to see any movement but there was non. I clench my jaw and face the witch. "Your next." I hiss as we walk over to the woman. "My spell is complete. Once you and your army's are gone, my darkness will spread across this world and it will be mine to rule." She spoke before facing her source. She made us duck do to water coming through us and all around the room. The force pushed us back a bit. "You gotta move in, Flag!" I shout at the solider. "We gotta cut her heart out." That made the witch turn to us and change her features and slide into a crouched position. Thanks, Flag. You made it worst. She disappeared before throwing Deadshot off his feet and make us alert. Next she attacked Flag and that made us all turn on her and attack. She hit both Harley and Diablo.

"Katana!" I shout at her and she looked at me as I was ready for her to strut her attack move. Boom got knocked over and I grab onto Katana's arm and swing her to slash at the witch. Enchantress disappeared. "Show yourself, witch!" Katana spoke in Japanese looking around. "While we're fighting, that things laying waste to the whole damn world." Flag said as the source was getting stronger. "Where is she?" Diablo asked looking around from the whipped rain. I could hear her laughing through the air. Then appeared with two swords ready to attack. When she did her first move she disappeared again. I saw her jump out ready to attack Diablo again. "Look out!" I shout blocking the attack with my throwing knifes. I went to attack but she caught my arm and threw me out of her sight.

I hit a wall and slammed on the ground on my stomach. I got with the rest of the guys when I saw someone coming from the opening. It was Croc. I ran in with him as The Enchantress was on top of Boomerang. Croc who grabbed her ankles and threw her off him. We all walk side by side facing her. "Enough!" She said swiping her arm making us loose our grip of weapons. "Of all who have faced me, you have earned mercy. For the last time, join me or die." I blink looking down before I thought of a plan. "I'm not much of a joiner, but, maybe we should." I admit making Deadshot and Diablo look at me. "Hey, she's trying to take over the world." Diablo said making me roll my eyes. "So? What's the world ever done for us, anyway? It hates us." I said facing him before turning to the witch. "Hey, Asul!" Deadshot call me but I ignore him. "Um. . . I lost my brother and best friend. But you can get them back right?" I ask her being all innocent.

"I can, my dear. Anything you want." She agreed starting to walk over. "You promise?" "Yes, child. You need only bow, and serve beneath my feet." She instructed me and walked close to me. I start to bow down on my knees. Right over Katana's blade. "I like what your sellin', Missy. There's just one small problem." I said slowly reaching from the blades handle. "You messed with my friends." I hissed before slicing her chest before I grab her heart out from the inside. "Her hearts out, we can end this." Flag said before going to the bag in the corner. Her and Croc spoke to each other. "Asul!" Deadshot screamed at me and I noticed Pink's 'Love, Hate' gun and picked it up. I walk over and threw it to him the rest of the way. I stop on my spot and watch as Croc throw the bag to the source and Dead pointing the gun at the bag. He seemed to have hesitated making him scream in frustration before pulling the trigger. The bullet touched the bomb and exploded in the source. It disappeared before the atmosphere was normal.

We look over to see the witch just sitting there. Deadshot and Flag hug more so Flag did before they detach. I stood next to Diablo and held his hand as Boomerang held the witch's heart in his hand and gave it to Flag. "You bring June back. You bring her back." Flag demanded showing the witch's heart to Enchantress. "She's not coming back." Enchantress said looking up at Flag. "I'll crush this. Do you hear me? You bring June back or I'll crush this!" Flag threatened making the witch scoff. "Go ahead. You don't have the balls." The witch pushed. I could feel the hesitation in Flags body before he did it. He crushed the heart making the Enchantress fall and die slowly. I held my head down sadly in silence. Katana placed her sword in her stash.

"Hey, Flag." Deadshot spoke as we all noticed the body move. Flag turned to see June remove the dirt mask that covered her face. They hug and share a kiss, I look at them softly and smile. Diablo and I share a look before turning to them again. "She's gone." June said softly. "I thought I killed you." Flag admitted. "I thought I killed you." June admitted as well before they kiss again. "Y'all don't mind, I got a sewer to crawl back into." Croc said to us. "Yeah, and I got some business to take care of back in Gotham." Dead said handing Pink back her gun. "I'm gonna Hotwire a car. Need a ride?" I heard Harley ask before I walk over to the bomb opening. I stare at the place that's as still full of fog. I somehow heard movement down underneath. A hand was then grabbing my ankle. I attack and pulled the arm up from the hole but than see red hair. My breathing stopped. I crouch down and move the hair from his face and see Brandon's face.

"Hey, baby sis." Pula said before I cover him with my arms into a tight hug. "Oh my god." I heard the others stare in shock before us twins turn to the group. "But, how are you-" "Guys, our powers involve electricity. The bomb just powered up my energy to make me survive the bomb." Brandon explained before we all join in. "Yo, man. It's good to have you back." Diablo said pulling my brother into a hug. "Wait. . . Did I just miss the battle and all the fighting and saving the world?" Brandon asked making all of us nod. "Aw, damn." We laugh at my brothers pouts.Just when we were about to leave, Amanda Waller appeared with the phone of death in her hand. "How are you not dead?" Deadshot asked. "We just saved the world. A thank you would be nice." Harley said raising her arms. "Thank you." "Your welcome." Harley said with a bright smile.

"So, we did all this and we don't get shit?" Deadshot asked the woman. "Ten years off your prison sentences." That made Boomerang laugh and share a look with Croc. "Nah, that's not enough. I'm seeing my daughter." Deadshot said making me include myself. "And I gotta catch up with my sons." I said raising my hand. "That can be arranged. Any other requests?" Amanda asked us villains or villains turned to hero's. "Ooh, an Espresso Machine." Pink said excited about the thought. "B.E.T." Croc spoke. "Ability to see my girl." Diablo said looking at me. "Me to, I'd like to see my sister once in a while." Pula agreed with my boyfriend. "Ten years off a triple life sentence? Darling, I'm walking out of here a free man or were going to start having some real fun." I raise my eyebrow at Boom. "Why don't we have some fun." Amanda tried Boomerang who looked nauseous. "I want my sons to come and see me when they want. And they can even visit my brother as well." I spoke trying to derail the tension. She nodded at me before we left the area.

───────────────────────────