02

Г found |

Before Morning

Bangchan

"Where the hell is he?" Pacing back and forth, being one of the only ones who actually sobered up and stayed up waiting for Hyunjin to return.

"Anything from him?" Y/n shook her head no, calling him once again.

"Do you want y/n and I too go out and look for him?" Felix asked, sitting up from the couch.

"If it wasn't three in the morning, yes but its too dark lix.." Running my hands through my hair worryingly, taking a deep breathe.

"You know what, all three of us. Lets go."

"I don't get it, we circled the block three times! Where is he!?" Shouting, beginning to get frustrated.

"Try calling him again.." I yell towards y/n, who sighs and looks at me with agitated eyes.

"Chan, I told you just a little while ago that his phone was in his pants he took off outside." God, where is he..

Current Morning

"Why don't i have any clothes!" Hyunjin flew out of bed, running around the current room he was in.

He faced the girl on the sheets, staring at him with a very amused smile.

"Ah god can you please not loo- OH GOD WE SLEPT TOGETHER!" Hyunjin shouted even louder, finding the girl to rush up really fast and jump at him, covering his mouth.

"Shh, I'm not sure if my parents are home and if they find out a boy is here..." She steps back, slowly releasing his mouth from her hand. "Lets just say you'd be going home with a broken nose.."

After a few moments, there was no sudden noises of anyone home. The girl finding relief in the situation.

"Please, I need to get home.." Hyunjin looks down, "And need to put some clothes on.." He blushed.

"I can help you with clothes, but I unfortunately don't know where you live." She walked towards the door, opening it quietly, taking a peek out in the hall.

"Be right back."

Hyunjin stood there, feeling so dumb and very lost. He wasn't sure whether or not this was actually happening or he was stuck in a dream.

What happened last night?

He thought hard about it, vaguely remembering some pieces of the night before.

"Oh god... The neighborhood basically saw me naked.." His hands covered his face in embarrassment, just as the girl walked in.

"Here," She handed him a loose navy blue long sleeve and some black sweats. "Your going to have to wear my socks though.."

"My dad is very picky with his socks, he swears people are out to steal his socks every time they go missing." Being in this kind of situation, it was hard to laugh but somehow that small comment made Hyunjin chuckle.

"Thank you." He thanked. She pointed to the door inside her room, indicating it was a bathroom and he could change there.

After so, they both stepped outside in the freezing cold.

"Its August, it shouldn't be so cold." He stopped, taking a lool around. "At least not yet." She looked down at his feet.

"You're feet, there going to fall off." The only shoes she had were slip ons and with her socks on, his feet were hardly covered.

"Its okay, I'm pretty sure my house is just around the corner. Guess i didn't get pretty far last night." She smiled, nodding and remembering the events of last night.

"Well, I'd walk you but my parents should be pulling up any second.."

"Thank you, again...?" He questioned, waiting upon the name of the girl infront of him.

"Moon, Jeon." They both introduced each other, Moon silent about knowing who he was.

"Ill get going, see you around."

Once arrived home, his feet were freezing to death and he needed to warm up fast.

As he entered the house, immediately he was tackled to the ground by Chan, y/n and Felix waiting behind them with answers as the rest of them were crashed out on the couch and floor.

"Where the hell were you!?" Chan screamed, holding Hyunjin by the collar on the ground.

"A girl named Moon, she helped me last night and i stayed at her plac-"

"A strangers place!? What if that stranger tried killing you dumbass!?" Chan was furious, beginning to wake up the other boys.

"Well she didn't, she seemed to have been our age, maybe younger. She was very n-"

"I don't care, not coming home worried us and we thought something bad happened, we almost called the police!" Chans face was now laying on top of Hyunjin chest, tears slowly falling loose.

"I'm sorry Hyung.." Hyunjin apologised, realised the worry he put everyone in.

"You don't get it.." Chan spoke, making jis way off of Hyunjin and helping him up im the process.

"Since mom and dad are doing time, legal rights of you guys were left in Woojins hands. Especially y/ns. But since he's no longer here, its not long until something attracts them to us and," he pauses.

"You all go back into the foster system, bigger chance to y/n since she's not legally adopted yet." Those who have woken all sit and listen to what Chan has to say.

"One bad move and they could split us up." He says last.

"Wait, but you're 18. Doesn't that make you legally able to look after us?" Felix asked.

"I don't have a job, so i financially can't support you all well. I have only the money mom left us til she gets out but that's not what the court wants to hear.

"Mom and dad wont be gone long, but if you guys get into any trouble that leads social services here, or police, they could take all of you until they get out.

"That saying only because your adopted, but I don't have the foster license.." Y/ns ears perked up.

"What exactly does that mean?" She asked.

"That means, at any time of any day, you could be put back into the system and put into another home, maybe even permanently, they just haven't figured out Woojin isn't in this story anymore.." And just like that, everyone, especially y/n began fo worry like crazy.

happy update day ! :)

love you <3

Edited ✅ (hopefully)