11

Г trust |

Moon had woken up about twenty minutes ago, and as of now she is showering.

"Jimin, why won't Jungkook open his door?" Namjoon walked into the room, asking the smaller, while he sat next to Hyunjin on the sofa.

"He's just not in the mood, he's fine." Jimin lied, avoiding his hyungs eye contact.

Namjoon just gave Jimin an odd look, not pressing any further than he thinks he should at the moment, stands up and looks back between the two boys with an odd look.

Weird.. He thought and walked out of the room.

After a few minutes, Moon walks in to the room, immediately feeling the awkward tension. Well, the awkward tension towards her.

Moon goes to sit next to Hyunjin, looking back and forth between the two.

"What is it?" She asked.

Jimin sighed, standing up. "I'll leave you guys to talk while I go beg Jungkook to open his door." And he left.

Moon faced Hyunjin, seeing him breathe in and out.

"Moon, I know I might not be someone who can change your mind, nor give you any advice towards this situation since your the one who's experienced such a thing." He breathed, looking down at the floor.

"And I know its hard for you to face him or be alone with him, but he's not doing so well Moon." He looks at her, seeing her thinking hard and paying close attention to him.

"Before the situation, he was family to you a long with your grandma, i believe." He paused, "And since shes non coherent in all senses, your all he has left and everyone is worried for him."

"He's stuck and lost, feeling lots of guilt for what he's done to you." Hyunjin noticed her eyes lower, thinking long about something.

"He wont eat or talk to anyone and now he won't open his door for anything."

"He may open it for you though, but listen to me." Moon looked back up to Hyunjin, eyes fixed on his while he went to hold onto her hands.

"I told Jimin I would talk to you for him, but I want you to know its also okay to walk away, walk out pf here and feel overwhelmed and not want to add on to the pain. If that's what decide, I'm all for it okay?" Moon nodded, vaguely smiling down at her hands in his.

"You know, since you found out what happened yesterday, you've been completely caring, understanding and staying really close." She looked back up with a passionate smile.

"Was I not before I knew?" He asked.

"You were, just something seems.. different." He just shook his head with a small laughing and pulled Moon into a warm tight playful hug.

They stayed like that for a few moments, awkwardness being the least of their worries.

"Ill talk to him." Moon spoke up.

Hyunjin was somewhat surprised but nodded anyway.

"But can you be close by?" She pulled away from him a bit, "Just in case something happens again." Hyunjin warmly lifted one side of his mouth in a smile.

"Of course."

"Jungkook?" Moon callwd, knockly lightly on Jungkooks door.