09

Г pillow |

warning : brutal stuff

It's been 10 minutes, though neither Jungkook or Moon have said a word.

They were both seated together on the bed where Hyunjin and Moon sat earlier.

"Why did you come?" Jungkook asked, carefully glancing at Moon, who was staring down at her hands.

"I heard you went to see grandma."

"Jimin.." He whispered to himself.

Moon looked up, worry laced in her voice. "Please don't skip meals, don't stay in bed all day. Take care of yourself." She paused, beginning to feeling pressed in place as Jungkooks look was pressing into her.

"Jimins worried about, the others are worried." She finished.

"Are you not worried..?" His voice was low, still audible though. He was hoping for the answer he wanted, only hoping.

She stayed quiet, looking away at the ground. "I don't need to answer that." She stood up.

"Mo-"

"Eat Jungkook. Take care of yourself please." She was about to take a step away from him, but he gripped her wrist. Immediately letting go when she came to a stop and her entire body stiffening.

"Can we please just stay here longer? Maybe talk about that day?" He began, "Please..?" She didn't move, stayed still.

"Moon."

"That day.." She whispered, turning around slowly with her eyes closed.

"Was the day you hurt me, then left." She began, "Why would I want to talk about it?"

"I want to apologise Moon." He stood up, facing her, reaching up to place a hand on her cheek softly.

Her breath hitched, body stiff.

"I didn't mean to Moon.." She stood, eyes tightening.

"I wasn't in a good place after the news about grandma."

"I-" She pulled away, trying to find air she could actually breathe without still feeling suffocated.

Her breathing began to come to a hectic change, gasping for air that she couldn't seem to take in.

She walked back into the wall, Jungkook walking worriedly toward her and she shook her head no.

"D-Dont." She yanked the door open, stepping out and trying to find her way outside.

Grabbing onto the walls, vision beginning to fade in and running out of breath, she couldn't breathe.

She wae able to hear Jungkook mumbling words following her down the hall, but dhe payed no mind to it.

She blinked her eyes once more, before the last time. And when she did, as she saw was a slim tall figure running towards her as everything went black.