Episode One: Steven Grant Rogers

Just so you guys know...

Company: Everyone that's a part of the show

(Shuri and Peter fight over who's going to be talking first)

Shuri: (Aggressively shoves Peter out of the way) Why hello fellow comrades from god knows where! I'm Shuri and you're watching Disney Channel (Please note that this TV show is only available on YouTube and the Avengers website FOR FREE, but unfortunately it's not a thing because if I were the Avengers' head of PR, I would definitely make this a thing)

Peter: (Shoves Shuri) So today we have Lin Manuel Miranda here with us today. Lin, wanna take it away?

Lin: Hello hello hello! So today we're basically recreating the first song from the play Hamilton, but it's now called Steven Grant Rogers, so enjoy learning more about the Capsicle

Steve: (Sighing, wondering why he even agreed to do this) Right...

Thor: (in a tutu, gracefully leaps in front of everyone) EnJOY!

Cut to Black

(Everyone is seated around a circular table wearing sunglasses and crocs, looking intensely at one another. Thor finds a cup and smashes it down onto the ground, frustrated)

Thor: ANOTHER!

Tony: No Lebowski. You're being a bad god right now

Thor: S-sorry

(Lin stands up abruptly, causing the the table to push back by a foot and the people opposite of him to fall on their backs)

Lin: (Points his finger up in the air, takes his sunglasses off Tony Stark style) I have an idea

Tony: (scoffs) Rude

(Lin's voice is muted while he is speaking. After his 5 minute speech, everyone looks at him, confused, but then they slowly start to understand what he's saying. Everyone begins to furiously take notes)

(Camera goes black for roughly 3 minutes, making one think that there's a glitch, thus you would throw your phone or whatever mechanism you're watching this on across the room. Camera goes on with a loud bleeping noise while this pops up on the screen:)

Lin: (French accent with a fake toothbrush mustache, a croissant, and a tweed flap hat) Welcome to ze show: Rogey Rogers

Lin: (French accent with a fake toothbrush mustache, a croissant, and a tweed flap hat) Welcome to ze show: Rogey Rogers. Please, please sit down.

(Camera moves and soon faces Scott, who is wearing something like this):