RULES

Hello everyone! Welcome to my Request book! Without wasting any time, let me explain what's going on here:

You request something ---> I write/draw the something ---> I post the something ---> The end!

That's it! It's this simple! Of course, there are some rules and more detail to it, but that's essentially the whole thing!

A note: I am self-taught and a beginner. I have a drawing tablet for art, but I can't promise anything too fancy. I have this book as a way of practicing my skills.

What I will write/draw:

-Ships

-Platonic relationships

-LGBTQ+ content

-OCs

-Crossovers

-Many different genres - Fluff, Angst, Hurt/Comfort, etc.

-Gore

What I will NOT write/draw:

-harmful/hateful content

-NSFW/smut/lemons (I'm no longer a minor but I'm still not comfortable with that)

-Shipping of real people

-People who expressed negative feelings about being portrayed in art/writing

-Anything I'm uncomfortable with

If you're not sure if what you're requesting is allowed, simply asked in the comments or even DM me to make sure no one else sees!

What to include in a request:

Art:

-Character(s) (preferably with a reference)

-What you want them to be doing

-If it's a ship or not

-Color palette, if you want me to use one

-Whether it's supposed to be digital or traditional art (Warning, I might have a bit of trouble taking pictures of traditional art)

-Anything else you want to mention!

Writing:

-Character(s)

-A brief plot summary/a prompt

-If it's a ship or not

-If you want me to avoid something

-If you want me to write in 1st POV (I saw him walk over to me), 2nd POV (You saw him walk over to you), or 3rd (She saw him walk over to her)

-In case of an OC: A reference or a good description of them!

-In case of an xReader: Reader's pronouns (if not included, I'll use they/them)

-Any headcanons you want me to include

-Anything else you want to mention!

Lastly, fandoms I'm willing to write/draw for:

-Ultimate Spider-Man cartoon

-Marvel

-Until Dawn

-The Walking Dead/The Walking Dead Game

-Detroit: Become Human

-Jacksepticeye egos

-Markiplier egos

-Probably other fandoms, if you're able to provide a good enough reference.

Leave your requests in the comments of this, or any other chapters, or DM me if you'd rather stay anonymous! I will tag you in the chapter with the thing you requested unless you tell me not to!

That's all I think, stay awesome readers! Remember to hydrate, eat, and take your meds if you need any! Love you all!

PS. The existence of this book does not mean the ending of my "One Shots" one. I simply wanted to add art requests and make the rules better and clearer, or at least I think they are. If you leave your request there, don't worry! I'll still get to them!