Family

My eyes were glued to him, as well as my hand. He was so perfect. He's mine.

          We were walking through the halls, a small silence surrounding us. He broke this silence with a joyful question.

"AraJoon, where have you been my whole life?" Jungkook asked, a smile gracing his face.

"At home," I giggled. "I was not actively searching for my soulmate. I just turned 18 a few days ago."

"You like BTS? Is that how you found me so quickly?"

"I do," I replied. "My best friend is a super fan and she had high hopes that you were my soulmate."

"Did this best friend come with you?" Jungkook asked. "I would love to thank her."

"I didn't but I'm sure she wouldn't mind visiting sometime."

          Jungkook smiled and grabbed my other hand, stopping us from walking.

"I don't wanna freak you out or anything but I'm very excited for our life together," He smiled. "You're my fate, you're my future, and I can't wait to love you to the best of my ability."

"It doesn't freak me out. I'm very excited for our future."  I smiled.

          He pecked my cheek and let us continue walking. We spent the better part of an hour playing 20 questions to get to know each other. He told me about growing up in BTS and how his favorite hyung is Taehyung. He said that he adores Jin's sugar gliders and he can't wait for their newest album to drop, Dark and Wild. His passion for BTS makes my heart warm and makes me excited to watch him grow in this passion.

His eyes lit up when I told him of my background in dance and told me he'd have to bring me to the studio sometime. Jungkook was then so excited for me to meet the boys that he brought me to the dining hall where all six boys and their soulmates had already gathered.

Obviously surprised at our slightly early arrival, Namjoon jumped and spilled his drink a bit, causing a roar of laughter, mainly from Jin and Jimin. After the laughter died, they quickly gathered themselves and bowed.

"Hello, it is wonderful to have you join us, Jungkook's soulmate," Jin grinned.

The bright girl I remembered from the birthday live ran up to us.

"Jungkookie, she's beautiful," she gasped. "And the rings are so beautiful. . .oh where are my manners, I'm Opal! Jiminie's fiancé, it's lovely to meet you."

"Nice to meet you Opal," I smiled as she circled me in a hug.

Namjoon gathered everyone and introduced themselves to me one by one. They were all so nice and all so beautiful. . .I didn't fit in here very well.

"When I went to pick up Ara with Veda unnie, I learned she actually favors our Yoongi," Jin-Ah smiled. "Jungkookie how do you feel about that?"

"She's my soulmate, I trust her with her business. I too favor Yoongi hyung," Jungkook beamed.

Yoongi held Jin-Ah by the waist and laughed.

"I favor myself as well," Yoongi said. "It is nice to have someone joining our family that shares the same admiration."

"Do you favor me, AraJoon noona?" Jungkook asked.

I heard Taehyung chuckle at hearing "noona" and Jungkook glared.

"Ara, are you actually older than Kook-ah?" Taehyung asked.

"By a day," I smiled. "I don't expect him to use honorifics but he seems to like it,"

Jungkook turned red and the boys snickered, a few of the girls chuckling as well. Ellie, Namjoon's wife spoke up.

"I'm not saying that our little Kookie has a thing for it, but y'know a few of our boys have a oppa ki-" Ellie was cut off by Namjoon's hand softly landing on her mouth.

"El, the kids don't wanna hear about that kind of stuff," Namjoon chastised her.

"They only just met, Ellie," Xia, Hoseok's girlfriend said.

"Bullshit, Xia, Jin and I had intercourse the night we met," Sephi said with Jin backing her with a proud look.

I turned red, not even considering the possibility of that. Sex with a man I've known for less than 24 hours seemed impossible. But he i s my soulmate. . .

"Sephi, that's gross," Xia said, wrinkling her nose.

"Seokjinnie and I had a very strong connection. We were also in the peak of teenage hormones but that's irrelevant." Sephi said. "Our love has always been strong."

"Explains why you're pregnant," Xia laughed.

I gasped, shocked by the fact that Sephi was pregnant. I didn't think BigHit would allow them to have kids but apparently I was wrong. Sephi chuckled at my gasp and reassured me.

"I can already guess you don't think kids are allowed but Jin and I made sure BigHit voided that rule for married couples," Sephi smiled. "I'm 5 months along. It's why I don't wear revealing clothes."

"Congratulations, that's amazing news." I smiled. "Do you know the sex of the baby?"

"Yes," Sephi grinned. "We do, but we're waiting to announce until next week at our next family dinner here. I hope you'll come."

"If I'm allowed to, I would love to," I smiled.

Sephi nodded up at Jin and he smiled.

"New little sister is always welcome," he smiled and walked over to hug me.

He was so large compared to me, making me feel absolutely tiny. His hugs were comforting, but I automatically compared it to the perfect embrace of Jungkook. I already sound like a love sick idiot, but I suppose I'll never stop from now on.