fifteen

"who's driving?" gigi asks. everyone stayed silent. "ugh y'all are so lazy. I'll do it" wyatt says opening the car doors and getting in. gigi sitting in the passenger seat, jaeden and I sitting in the back.

"we have to play songs" gigi says playing a song that me and her love to sing because it's just a super catchy song and it's such a vibe.

"she knows what I think about, what I think about. One love, two mouths. One love, one house. No shirt, No blouse..."

I sing along while pretending to hold a microphone.

jaeden smiles watching her bop her head to the song while singing. (third person pov)

she smiles childishly, still singing staring at jaeden. moving closer without noticing. jaeden laughing at how happy she looks when singing this song.

(back to first person pov)

"songs finished." gigi pouts while asking what other songs we should play. "daddy issues!" I yell out.

"coming right up!" gigi giggles as she presses play.

"go ahead and cry little girl, nobody does it like you. I know how much it matters to you. I know that you've got daddy issues..."

18 mins later...

"UGH finally we're here! no more listening to gigi's horrible singing" wyatt says grinning looking over at gigi. gigi smacks his arm. "ow! I was joking!" wyatt whines.

jaeden and I laugh. Existing the car and going to open the back to get our skateboards.

I grab mine and walk away from the car to look around the park before skating. even though I haven't skated since I was younger.

I felt like the odd one out cause all three of them know how to skate. gigi started when she was around 9. wyatt was like 11 when he started but I'm not too sure about jaeden.

wyatt locked the car and we walked closer to the skate park. gigi and wyatt started skating together as I just watched them since I was scared I might just embarrass myself by falling flat on my face. So I just decided to sit on a bench and play around with my skateboard.

"need help princess?" jaeden says walking up to me, sitting down as well. I look up at him. "no" I say feeling sad that I can't do it. "get off your butt and I'll teach you. okay?" jaeden stand up holding out his hand for me to grab.

I look up at him again and sigh, grabbing his hand standing up. "first you need to learn how to balance" jaeden says. "get on" jaeden says holding out his arms for me to hold onto.

I get on, the skateboard wobbling a little. so I hold on tighter. "okay, okay. that's good" jaeden says nodding his head. "now you gotta put your feet like this" jaeden adjusts his feet to demonstrate. "okay" I say looking down at my feet copying jaeden. "now stand up straight but just bend your knees a little" jaeden says. I follow his instructions. "okay, okay good!" jaeden smiles. "I'm gonna let go and let's see if you can balance" jaeden says slowly removing his arms from my hands.

I slowly panic while I try to stay still and hold out my arms hoping it'll help with balance. the skateboard stays still. "you're doing so good so far!" jaeden laughs. "thanks" I say in a panicky voice.

"okay so now put one foot on the ground then try to push, to get you moving" jaeden puts his arms on his waist while waiting for me to do so.

I slowly push with my left foot, my hands still out. I slowly start moving and put my left foot back into the skate board.

10 min later...

"okay, okay! You're getting the hang of it!" jaeden says excitedly. "okay so are you comfortable with turning and going just a little bit faster?" jaeden asks. "u-uh yeah" I say.

jaeden decided to skateboard alongside me to make sure I do it right.

I accidentally move my foot out of place and fall over to jaeden's side and we both fall. me being on top of him.

"I'm so sorry! I accidentally moved my foot wrong and I fell" I say still on top of him, looking directly into his eyes. jaeden let's out a small chuckle. "it's okay. mistakes happen" he smiles. a few seconds go by as I realize I'm still on top of him so I push myself off of him to stand up and brush the dirt of my clothes as I hold my hand out to help jaeden up. "thanks" jaeden smiles brushing his hand through his hair.

23 min later...

"hey lila! your getting better!" gigi says skating towards me. "thanks!" I say happily. "how'd you learn that quick" wyatt asks. "jaeden" I smile widely. "OoOooOooOo" wyatt and gigi say taunting, circling around me. I blush and look over to jaeden. he gave a small smile and winked.

Omg.

thank you all 2K reads!

ily all so much! and you guys should follow my tiktok @/wolfhardmalfoy I just post random stuff but feel free to s check it out