eighteen

"I think he was jealous" gigi said in the bathroom with the door open. since she was staying over and she was just washing her face. so was wyatt. "but why?" I asked confused.

"duhhh! because of Finn! I mean you and jaeden are pretty close cause I see the way you both act when you guys are together and no you aren't a thing cause of him being your bodyguard" gigi says walking outta the washroom closing the door. "hey! I can't hear the tea" wyatt says before opening the door again. "with Finn? yeah don't do it. once a cheater always a cheater" gigi spoke. "no! about jaeden" I whisper just in case jaeden was listening to our conversation from outside the door.

"oh that? just leave it. the situation will probably just go away on its own and you guys will probably talk it out when the time comes" gigi says jumping onto my bed. "but honestly it seems like Finn has changed" I say truthfully but hesitant. "see! even you aren't completely sure!" gigi exclaims. "don't believe him. he claims he has changed but I don't believe that one bit" wyatt says walking out of the bathroom.

"I mean he sounds like he has changed but I'm still not sure because it's Finn! Finn Wolfhard. the most popular person at school" I say rolling my eyes at the thought. "not anymore" wyatt points out. "omg right! because you're a princess and now everyone treats you like one"
gigi says eagerly. "making you the most popular person in our school" wyatt says. "but I liked when no one noticed me" I sigh loudly. "whatever, no more worrying. should we play some Ariana grande and stream her new album?!" gigi yells. "whoop whoop!!" wyatt and I shout.

"switchin' the positions for you!!!" we all sang along jumping dancing on my bed.

*knock knock*

"come in!!" wyatt yells while dancing. "hey guys! thought I'd join your party?" jaeden smiles looking up at me. I looked over at gigi and wyatt dancing and they stopped giving me the "oOoOoOh" look as they continued to dance. "um, uh sure" I say hesitantly while getting off my bed to sit on my bean bag instead.

skip to the relaxing part

"not gonna lie I'm getting sleepy" wyatt yawned fixing his position while still lying down. "sameee" jaeden let's out a small laugh while smiling. "should we play a game?" I ask since I felt bored. "sure. never have I ever?" gigi requested. "yesss!" I say happily.

———

sorry for the late post :/ I apologize for not posting for like two weeks. anyways I didn't really have any idea what to write so I apologize for it being short.