Football

Sasuke and Naruto sat in silence, each minding their own business. Naruto was listening to his iPod and lip-syncing along while Sasuke was reading a book trying his best to ignore the blonde. The only words that had been spoken between them that morning was Sasuke's snarky remark about how no one has iPods anymore and Naruto telling him to fuck off in response.

A knock on the door pulled Sasuke's attention away from his book. He looked over and Naruto and it was clear that the other teen had no idea anyone was at the door. Sasuke shook his head knowing it would be up to him to get the door. Sasuke signed as he put his book down and got up to answer the door. Once he opened the door, he saw two red shirts that read freshmen in bold letters. They were then lowered to show Suigetsu and Kiba standing in front of him.

"Don't tell me you two are friends," Sasuke said as he looked at them as they smiled dumbly back at him. The two just shrugged as they pushed their way into the room.

"Guess what we've got for you," Kiba grinned.

"Besides a headache you mean?" Sasuke sarcastically replied, causing Suigetsu to roll his eyes.

"Oh come on you didn't even drink the other night and even if you did it was two nights ago, plenty of time to recover, right Naruto?" Kiba smirked evilly as he threw a shirt at Naruto's head.

"What?" Naruto pulled his earphones out as he tried to catch the shirt thrown his way. "Oh god, what do you have planned?" Naruto asked, as he looked at the two, happy that they didn't try to pull this off the previous day.

"The school has welcome actives planned for all new and returning students and we got us shirts," Kiba said as he held up a bright red shirt.

"The freshmen get red so they stand out," Suigetsu explained as Sasuke looked at the color.

"Wonderful," Naruto glared. Usually he'd love activities where he could meet new people but he wasn't in the mood for socializing. He was happy to just take a day to tune people out while hummed along to his favorite songs.

"I'm not wearing that," Sasuke hissed as he crossed his arms glaring at the shirt as if it offended him.

"Come on, it's just for one game of football, it'll be fun," Kiba pleaded.

"Just get dressed and meet us at Kiba's dorm in twenty minutes, we're going to get some more people," Suigetsu demanded as he threw Sasuke a shirt.

"Wear something you don't mind getting dirty," Kiba reminded with a laugh as he walked out of the room.

There was a moment of silence before Naruto asked, "Why are we friends with them?"

"I don't know," Sasuke admitted as he stared down at the shirt in his hands.

Normally, Naruto would be up for football, but not the day after he'd just had a massive hangover the day before. He was finally feeling okay and he just wanted to relax. What made it worse was that it meant spending the day with Sasuke. It was bad enough that Sasuke had left the party with no explanation, he had a feeling there was a lot Sasuke wasn't telling him. He tried to brush it off and act natural, but it was difficult at times.

"We'd better get ready I guess," Naruto said as he forced himself out of bed. Sasuke nodded, but didn't seem happy about the situation.

Sasuke took over the bathroom, so Naruto figured he'd just change in the room. He didn't care if Sasuke walked in on him, after all they were both guys and he was rather proud of his body. He was almost dressed when the bathroom door opened. The blonde stopped his actions as his and Sasuke's eyes met.

"You can stop stripping in the middle of the room, the bathroom is open," Sasuke said as his eyes looked over Naruto's bare chest.

Naruto smirked as he saw Sasuke's reaction, "Why, we're both guys right?" He stepped forward a bit, "So if I want to strip in the middle of the room I should be able to strip right?"