twentyeight.

" O-Oy . . . what are you doing here, Kageyama?"

Kageyama slowly turned to him, and like him he could not believe seeing the man, "You too?"

Kuroo wondered what he meant, "What?"

"I saw Terushima as well as Ushijima being taken to the other room." said Kageyama. Kuroo is even more confused and it looks like he is going crazy.

"Just wait. What Ushijima? Why is Ushijima here?"

"You don't know? You haven't seen them yet?"

Kuroo looked really crazy and looked at Kageyama in confusion, "What do you mean ?!"

"Some of the members of Shiratorizawa were also kidnapped. Tsukishima and I were also kidnapped. I saw Matsukawa as well as Hanamaki being taken to a room. Aone and Koganegawa, I saw them also being taken with Futakuchi to the next room." Kageyama took a deep breath after saying those words, and continued, "We are not the only ones here. I saw more than ten people being taken to each room."

An annoying sound woke Shoyo. Everything that happened earlier was like a flood entering his head. He immediately sat up in his bed and looked around, and his eyes stopped at the man sitting right in front of the bed. His left leg rests on his right leg, elbows on the armrest of the chair, his chin rests on his intertwined hand, and his narrowed eyes are just staring right at him. The noise that woke him up came from the man.

Masaya tilted his head at him, smiling playfully, " Did I wake you?"

Shoyo didn't answer and kept looking at him badly.

" Hm? Did I wake you, peacock?" he said and got up from his seat and walked slowly towards Shoyo. Shoyo scooted back 'till his back met the headboard. He kept his scowl at the man who sat in front of him with a nasty, cunning smile, "Why so scared, peacock?"

" Stop calling me that." Shoyo said angrily.

" Why? You let Alpha call you that. But when it comes to me, you don't like it? Do you like him more than me? " the madman looked at him sadly.

"How did you know them?" Shoyo suddenly asked, " Why did you drag them here?"

"Because why not? Isn't it happier to be with your loved ones?" The man asked back and smiled foolishly at him.

" They have nothing to do with this. Take them back to Japan. Don't get them involve with this. " said Shoyo with mixed pleading. Masaya was obviously amused with this and couldn't help but grin widely.

" But why? You don't want them to get involve with this?" Masaya scooted closer to the boy and leaned forward, " Weren't you the one who got them into this mess? "

Shoyo flinched when he felt the man's hot breath near his cheek, tickling the skin. He looked up at the man, and didn't expect their faces to be 1 inch close.

"You know you are different from them. The world you live in is different from theirs. Have you forgotten that?" said Masaya.

Suddenly the man stood up, "But because of your sensitive heart, you got attached. You get yourself close to them, and now they're here."

" Your love is the reason why they got involve with this."

Shoyo saw the anger in the man's face. Jaw clenched. Gritted teeth. And narrowed fury eyes glaring at nowhere. Suddenly, Masaya turned to him and grabbed his shoulders with his big hands, and pushed him down and got on top of him, " You're just like your mother."

Shoyo was unable to look badly at the man due to the sudden action. He can see the man's angry but sad eyes, "Why . . do you look like her?"

Shoyo could only look at him with wide eyes.

" Why do look so much like Akira ?"

Shoyo's eyes widen more in surprise by the sudden mention of his mother.

He tried to get out of Masaya's tight grip as Masaya's face slowly approached his face. The man's lips started at his neck, down to his collarbone and chest, " N-No . . Get off get off!"

The man pretended to hear nothing and continued to harass the boy.

" Don't! Please!" Shoyo pleaded. He hit the man with his fist but Masaya won't budge.

Flashbacks of the past flashed in his mind one by one like a camera. His eyes started to tear up and his fist weakly hit the man.

The man seemed to have no intention of stopping and left kiss marks and bruises on the ginger's neck and shoulder.

[ Readers. Forgive me. Amen. ]

The man fixed his belt and tie, and glanced behind him, seeing the ginger trembling under the covers and head turn away from him. His orange hair messy while visible hickeys on the ginger's neck and jaw. Though his head was turned away, the man can see the boy's tear-stained cheek.

" Maids will come here any minute to fix you up. We will have a dinner out with my friends." The man spoke, finished his necktie. He approached the bed, and sat behind the ginger. He leaned down and caressed the ginger's hair, planting a kiss on the ginger's temple, " Be a good boy and behave."

The man left, and that's the exact moment he cried in agony and distress. His sobs and loud cries filled the empty room. He felt so alone after the talk with Masaya.

His lower hurts so bad. He can't feel his wrists as that man gripped it hard 'till it numb. His scalp hurts as that man pulled his hair violently. He can still feel it coming out.

He's hurt painfully. Physically. Emotionally. His mind was filled with the image of his Mom. His sister. His father. Each and every one of his love ones. Why am I different from them?

To be continued . . .

[ I'm actually starting to think twice about giving this story a happy ending. ¯\_()_/¯ ]

thank you for reading
hwe-yi