Morning Quickies (smut)

Word count: 1037~
*SMUT WARNING ;)*
——————————

Rhys woke up to the strong smell of black coffee and burned bacon in the morning.
Jack was trying to cook again.
Rhys smiled at himself before he stretched his tired muscles, throwing the thick white comforter off his pale slim legs.
Jack stood in front of the lit stove trying his best to make the bacon just the way Rhys liked it when his lover walked in

"Good morning, pumpkin"

Jacks voice was low and groggily. Rhys loved to hear his voice early in the morning especially mornings like these.
Rain tapped the outside of the apartment windows. The sounds of the water tap tap tapping left Rhys in a trance.
Jack turns off the stove.
Holding two cups of freshly brewed coffee, Jack strutted his way over to his enticed lover

"Here you go, princess"

Rhys smiled and nodded as he took his normal two sugars one cream. Jack wrapped his arm gently around Rhys slim bare waist

"Thank you, love."

The two stood staring gently out the windows watching the rain droplets race down the glass.
Rhys smirked gently as he looked up at his taller lover who's attention was fully glued to the windows.

He placed a kiss on the bottom of Jacks jaw.

"Oh kitten you know what that does to me. Don't start this early"

Jack felt the smirk on Rhys lips as he continues to kiss his jaw all the way down to his collar bone.
Jack looked down at Rhys in a fake disapprovingly frown. He takes both coffees setting them gently on the table.

"I'm warning you pumpkin,"

The smaller lover slowly moves to the front of his mate placing his fragile hand on Jacks bare chest. Again, he begins to lovingly bite and suck on the collarbone of his lover.
In a fast and sudden movement Jack quickly picks up Rhys and pushes him against the nearest wall. The sudden and strong impact forced a delicate  gasp from Rhys lips.
Jack forced Rhys legs around his hips as he starts to bite and attack Rhys neck. Rhys letting out small uncontrollable moans. Both bodies begin to heat up. Rhys legs hardly being able to hold onto jacks hips much longer.

"T-the bedroom."

Jack chuckles and begins to make his way to the counter

"We're doing this here kitten~"

Rhys whimpers as he is flipped around and bent over the marble kitchen counter. Jack pressed his bulge against the smaller mans bottom as he uses his hand to rub up and down his lovers boner, his other gripping deep into the thick hips of his mate.
Jack leans down towards Rhys ear letting his warm breath hit his skin

"Is this what you wanted~"

His teeth gently skimming the skin of his earlobe.

He nods his head eagerly wanting more. His body is once more flipped around. Rhys throws his arms around Jacks neck as his boxers are torn from his body. His cock springing free for attention.
Rhys skin becomes hot to the touch his cheek flushed red as he felt Jacks warm wet tongue trail it's way down his stomach to his v-line

"P-please-"

Rhys is cut off. Jacks fingers wrapped comfortably yet tightly around Rhys delicate throat

"Did I say you could talk?"

Jacks voice was dominate and serious as he stared deeply into his lovers eyes.
It only made Rhys want this man even more.

"You don't speak unless I say you can~"

Rhys lets out a quiet whimper and nods in agreement.
Jack using his other hand to move Rhys legs around his shoulders, Rhys back now laying on the cold marble counter.
Jacks veins bulged from his arms and hands.
His one hand still holding Rhys throat the other trailing it's way up his thigh

"What do you want, princess~"

Rhys answers in a whisper

"Y-you..."

With just the single word Jacks member was free now teasing Rhys tight hole.
Rhys bucked his hips signaling his cravings getting only needier.

"This is what you want, right? My big throbbing cock inside that gorgeously tight hole of yours~"

Rhys could only nod vigorously. With that Jack leaned in closer pulling his lover forward whispering in his ear

"To bad~"

Rhys whined feeling his chest get tighter with need.
Jack forced Rhys to the floor on his knees

"Stay there~"

Jack warned as he turned his back and pulled a chair over sitting comfortably in it.
He takes Rhys by the hair pulling him closer to his crotch

"This is what I want~ Maybe if you do well enough I'll treat you to something nice~"

He winked down at the boy.

Rhys inched his mouth closer taking in a deep breath before wrapping his wet lips around his tip.
Jacks body emits a pleasured shiver as his lover begins to slowly bob his head wrapping his tongue gently around the mans shaft moving his head up and down

"A-ah~"

The sounds of the boy sucking and the older mans grizzly moans fill the morning silence.
Impatiently Jack grips Rhys by his hair forcing the boy to go down farther making him gag just slightly. Jack bites the back of his hand and growls as he feels his throbbing member forced in the back of his lovers throat repetitively.
His abdomen getting tight with warmth he quickly pulled Rhys off his cock after one more stroke. Cum dripped from Rhys face slinking its way onto his soft lips. Rhys looked up at the older lover with lust in his eyes and a smirk on his face as he licks the remaining cum from his lips.
Jack forcing the boy to stand up by pulling his hair tightly and wrapping his fingers around the boys throat, he pulled the boy closer placing a dominant yet passionate kiss on Rhys lips.
Standing up he spins Rhys around pushing him towards the bedroom with a smack to his ass

"Go clean yourself up, cupcake"

Rhys let out a breathy chuckle before making his way towards the direction of their room

"Oh and Rhysie~"

Jack called.
Rhys peeked from the inside of the room

"Yes?"

Jack smirked

"Leave your little issue down there for me to handle later~"