Greaser At Heart

"This is our turf you low life Greasers!"

Vaughn's voice echoed throughout the parking lot. Beside him stood his best friends, Rhys, Yvette, Sasha, Fiona, and Athena. Vaughn usually being the quiet and respectable Soc of the group felt his fists tremble in anger.

In front of them a group of well known Greasers. There In the front stood Jack high and mighty, behind him smoking and drinking was his possy "friend group" August, Nisha, Katagawa (most known as JR.), Timothy, and Steele.

"What're you gonna do about it twink!"

Jack began to laugh and his friends quickly join in

"We're gonna rearrange your face dick head!"

With that the group stopped laughing. The tone becoming more serious.

JR swiftly pulling a switchblade from his pocket and stepping forwards towards the Socs

"Oh really?"

His voice was laced with intimacy. Obviously he was the perv of the group looking the Soc girls up and down the whole time.
His blade pointed at Vaughn was now suddenly pointed at the taller boy.
Rhys stepped in front of his friend, arms now out

"Cmon guys let's just go!"

He looked back at Vaughn with pleading eyes.

Rhys never liked confrontation. The only reason he was even categorized as a Soc was because of his fathers placement of work and his overwhelming wealth. If it wasn't for his fathers front and undeserved spot in his office of work Rhys would be the one on the other side of this parking lot. He was just as neglected as any other Greaser.

Rhys never cared about class he was just there,

"Yeah listen to your little boyfriend, kid."

JR laughed at himself. Everyone except Jack laughed with him.
Suddenly the sound of Vaughn spitting interrupted their laughing fit. A fat loogey dripped off of JR's cheek.
The raven haired boys eyes filled with rage and with a swift movement sliced Rhys cheek.
The taller boy cried out in pain quickly applying pressure to the cut. Blood seeped from in between his fingers.

After processing what happened he felt his hands pull away from his face clocking the other boy straight in the jaw. JR now laying on the ground blood soaking his lip.

It all happened so quickly.
Bottles were shattered in half being used as shanks. Knives were pulled out from boots and pockets. Brass knuckles wrapped tightly around fists. The girls were pulling hair and biting.

Vaughn was fighting August, Sasha and Fiona fighting Steele, Yvette fighting Nisha, and Athena fighting Timothy.

That left Rhys with Jack.

Rhys gripped tightly to his brass knuckles while Jack held his blade close hand

"Cmon pretty boy!"

Rhys growled angrily his cheek dripping crimson red.
Jack chuckled at the comment

"Aw you think I'm pretty, cupcake?"

Before Either of them could say another word Rhys felt his arm swing blunt force impacting the others cheek.
Jack stumbled back spitting up blood onto the ground. A dark chuckle erupting from his throat.
He threw the blade to the ground switching his weapon to his own brass knuckles