Killing Stalking AU (Pt.1)

Just finished reading the manga and HOLY WHOA BRO- one word- crispy

Triggers • blood, stalking, nudity (not the good kind), mentions of rape

•••

I don't know how to tell him.

How to tell him that the first day I ever laid eyes on the man I couldn't shake him out of my brain.

I don't know how to tell him that he's all I ever think about anymore.

When I'm laying in bed alone thinking of how he might taste.

How I remember the small things about him like how he writes his O's and dots his I's during exams.

How to tell him that I love him.

I hear the leafs beneath my feet crinkle and brake, hiding my face in a book I'm no longer reading.

How do I tell the man- the handsome stalky heterosexual man I want- no NEED him.

He's just standing there and I can't help but stare at his likeness.

That's when I notice her in the crowd of others surrounding him. I don't know her. She's beautiful. Her skin a smooth chestnut brown. A hat resting a top of her short brown hair. Her outfit pressed and clinging to her perfect hourglass figure.

That's not what worries me, though. What worries me is her arm draped around his neck. She giggles and he chuckles back. I can't hear a thing they're saying but I swear in my chest I can feel the rumble of his deep laugh.

I feel the pages of my book fold in my grasp. Jealousy burns through my fingers. Through my veins I can feel my blood running hot and cold and all the feelings in between. My body begins to shake.

My eyes catch his and as soon as they do he smiles a charming smile. My heart stops.

I notice the rest of the group looking at me and the good feeling quickly goes away. My eyes now trapped on a single word in my book I'm not interested in.

I'm pathetic.

I hear their quiet chatter and their laughs.

They're talking about you

I know! I know! I know!

Before I can stop myself my legs are moving and I'm leaving.

No- not to go home.

Not my home.

...

The yellow-brown slice of paper shaking in my hands is the only indication that I'm truly still in my own mind.

I'm here.

Jacks home.

Our home.

My legs take me to the front door. My hood resting on my head concealing my identity to any neighbors.

Beep. Boop. Beep. Beep.

"Access denied. Try again."

Dammit!

Not that one either.