9

"OH MY GOD, I HATE MY LIFE," Hoseok yelled as he woke up from another unsuccessful day.

A knock on his window made him leap out of his bed. 

"Don't worry I hated my life too." Jin hummed from the outside. 

Hoseok grumbled as he opened his bedroom window. "How did you get here?" 

Jin held up his wrist, his watch making small hardly audible ticking noises. "This. I was so used to using the clock and timer feature on my phone I hardly know how to work this thing! There is one button on the side! I feel like I'm playing bop it trying to understand what it wants from me!"

Hoseok rolled his eyes. "How is it working with Taehyung?"

Jin sighed. "Uh... About that..." 

"JIN NO-"

"JUST FOCUS ON YOONGI."

"WELL, WHAT'S HAPPENING WITH TAEHYUNG?"

"NOTHING!"

"JIN I KNOW ITS NOT NOTHING."

"NO LITERALLY NOTHING." Jin insisted. "Nothing is crossing over to the next loop. It's infuriating!" 

Hoseok sighed as he flopped back down on the bed. "Damnit... What did you do to save Namjoon?"

"Uhhhh... It's really complicated." Jin muttered. "I still remember the confession I gave him like a hundred times though..."

"CONFESSION?" Hoseok yelled converting his face with a pillow. "God I'd rather die..."

Jin rolled his eyes. "Were you planning to keep it a secret forever and take it to the grave?"

"Yes. Yes, I was." Hoseok mumbled.

"Get dressed. Time is ticking." Jin told before Hoseok's phone went off from the bedside table. 

Hoseok sighed as Jin sent him a flying kiss through the window before leaving. And so the day had begun.

Again...

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

Hoseok sat his things down in the music room at 3:46 and 12 seconds. Admiring Yoongi as he excitedly shuffled over to the piano. "How did you get a perfect score on the math test?" The older questioned.

Hoseok shrugged. "No reason... I just studied a lot." He told. That is... If you counted taking it what felt like two-hundred times, studying... 

Yoongi glanced over his shoulder. "When? You're always dancing. Like how I'm always playing the piano." 

Hoseok shrugged again. "In between." 

"Okay weirdo..." Yoongi hummed. "What do you plan to do now?"

Hoseok just gave another shrug. "Not sure. Let's just... Spend the whole day together. The rest of the day. All night..."

"What are we going to do with nine... like eight hours of time?" Yoongi questioned. Crossing his arms with what Hoseok would describe as the cutest pout in existence as his cheeks puffed up. 

Hoseok flashed Yoongi a smile. "Let's not think... About time..." He mumbled although he was a dirty hypocrite because he checked his phone for the time. 3:57 and 45 seconds. "Just think about..."

Hoseok trailed off, what was he going to say? Just think about us? Which sounded like a confession by itself. Telling Yoongi to think about their relationship and what they could be. 

"Think about what?" Yoongi asked.

"Nothing..." Hoseok murmured. "Why don't you play something on the piano. I like listening to you play." 

Yoongi nodded as he sat on the bench letting his fingers dance across the ivory keys. Hoseok hummed contently as he watched Yoongi play. He also felt so calm around Yoongi. Like he wasn't afraid to be himself. He wasn't worried about judgment. 

Yoongi had to think he wouldn't judge him... Hoseok knew that much. Because even around the other five he was never as comfortable with them as with Hoseok. Which... Made since they had known each other for longest. Although Yoongi likes going around saying he had known Namjoon for over ten years as if he was chopped liver... 

But even with Namjoon he never showed such a soft side. 

Unless there was a dog around...

But that's beside the point... 

Hoseok just hoped that was the case and he wasn't fabricating something that wasn't there. Because he liked to think he had a special connection with Yoongi.

Hoseok opened his eyes as Yoongi stopped playing. "They are going to lock up the school... Maybe we shouldn't stay here." The older hummed.

"That's not till 5... And even then the security guard is late and doesn't come till 5:32 and 58 seconds... and the gates stay open," Hoseok told with a small yawn.

Yoongi raised an eyebrow. "How do you know down to the second what time the security guard locks the school?" He questioned. 

Hoseok froze, wondering how he was going to explain himself. "I... Don't know? Just a... Funny joke..." He muttered. "We can go and do something on the field." 

"Sure why not." 

"Woooow. I wasn't expecting THE Min Yoongi to actually want to go OUTSIDE." Hoseok teased as he grabbed his stuff. Yoongi rolled his eyes as they both walked down the empty hallway. Sneaking outside to the field in the back of the school. 

Hoseok flopped down in the grass. Rolling around for a moment before staring up at the clouds. The sun moving lower in the sky, although it was still bright out. Yoongi came up and poked him. 

"Tag." The older mumbled. 

"What?" Hoseok questioned.

"Tag." Yoongi said again as he poked Hoseok a few more times.

Hoseok got up as Yoongi started running off in another direction. Chasing after the older with his hand outstretched in front of him. The distance between them getting bigger as Hoseok ran after his best friend. 

He could hear his heart thump in his ears as he ran. He found the situation oddly ironic. Chasing after Yoongi. The older so close but just out of grasp from his fingers. Possibily slipping away mere moments later. 

Hoseok pushed himself a little harder willing himself to grab Yoongi and never let him go again. His hand coming into contact with Yoongi's hoodie as the older slowed down. Hoseok wrapping his arms around the older and pulling him close.

"Hoseok?" Yoongi questioned.

"Let me hold you tight I can't bare to loose you." Hoseok quietly mumbled.

"Hoseok?" Yoongi repeated. "Seok-ah are you okay?"

Hoseok opened his eyes. Still on the field holding Yoongi. "Yeah... Sorry about that..." He muttered checking the time. 4:34 and 12 seconds. 

He just had to make it to midnight... Right?

───※ ·❆· ※───

Next chapter :D