Dream - Cover

"Hey"

"Hi!"

"I'm ready to play Among Us, are you?"

"I'm going to set up my stream - give me a second," Dream said, before muting. I hoped the stream wouldn't be to bad; this was the first time I am on stream, and I can mess some stuff up... really often, too.

"Alright- signing off," I said, muting as my screen popped as Imposter. "Oh mint chocolate chip, that's great." I wasn't sure if I was sarcastic yet. Dream was also one. Time to kill my friends! My black character walked around, and stabbed an orange character. I vented out of electrical and ended up trapped in the vents.

Dead body reported. "Where was it?" 

"Uhm... electrical."

"Okay... I saw everyone that round except for f/n, y/n, and r/n(random name)."

"I was in the caf, doing the downloading?" I said, hoping I wouldn't sound sus. 

"Do you have any alibis?" My eyes grew, and I hoped someone would cover for me, but it wasn't likely. 

"I saw them," Dream said. My smile covered my face. 

"Alright. Teal seems sus, and he hasn't said a word. Vote r/n."

"K"

"ok"

"sure"

TEAL WAS NOT AN IMPOSTER.

"oh come on"

"dang it"

More disappointment before mutes.

I go to admin, to see Dream, Nick, and George. Dream stabs Nick, and I realize what I must do. I stab George quickly, and hope the double murder won't come back and haunt me. A good twenty seconds later, dead body was reported. 

"Two?!"

"Where?"

"Admin."

"I suspect y/n."

"Dream and yellow saw me"

"Yeah, I did"

"I was with her the whole round."

Eventually it was the end of the game and we won. Dream wheezed and I started wheezing, too. Soon we were laughing at each others laughs. "Clay, I can't breeeeeeeeeeeathe!!" I wheezed very largely.

We all go quiet. "What did you just call me?"

"Eh-em- Clay?"

The call stays silent. I get a discord dm saying, "<3". I blush forms on my face. "Oh frick off, Dream."

312 words: Hope you enjoyed. I haven't watched Among Us with the trio and others in a while so I probably got their skins and stuff wrong, but I tried to get their characters right. Stay safe, everyone!