Sapnap - who?

"Bad!"

My brother was playing with his best friend while I hung. My parents had set one rule; until I had a steady paycheck and could pay bills, I would stay with my brother, no matter the circumstances. 

I didn't mind. He was sometimes loud but at some point we all are, at least from what I know. I heard my brother scream his video was done. It was a wonder how I could hear anymore. 

I walked into Zak's room. "Whatcha doin'?" 

"Just tweeting something~" He seemed suspicious. It was whatever today, though. I sat down against the wall and scrolled onto Twitter. I saw a Sapnap tweet, followed by a reply by Zak.

in this universe he said yes immediately alright okay back to the story

It was a yes to any Texans wanna meet up. I rolled my eyes and decided to bother my brother about it. "So... you're gonna see panda boy?"

"I mean- yeah. So?"

"Where would I be for the day? Assuming it would just be a day, of course."

"I don't knoOowWw."He seemed to whine at the end. "WhyYyYy?"

I copied his don't know and smiled. 

"What? You want to come with me?"

"Maybe I do!"

"It's not like you know the guy!"

"You don't either!"

"AghHhH!"

"AHhHhHH!!" We continued screaming before nearly passing out.  "Anyways yeah I'm going to join and meet napsap, le bye!"

 I go towards my room and flop on the bed like a dead fish. This fish though, is not dead, but tired. I decided to just sleep in the uncomfortable position. Too lazy to get up.

~ Time skipper ~

"Pack your bags! Road trip!" 

"Agh motherf- guess I am packing bags."  I got out of my bed in a daze. I hastily, and clumsily, packed a bag with a single tee, jeans, and socks. Oh yeah, and a small drawing. For no reason, I swear. 

My brother calls me to the car and we pile in. A boring road trip. I get to hold the camera though. So much traffic. Screw that.

~ Small time skipperoo ~ 

We get to the door. Nick greets Zak, then stops upon seeing me. "Uh- who are you? What- who are you?" 

"Uh- I'm Y/n, Zak's sister." I haven't been good with talking to people. I stuttered a lot. Such an idio-

"Well hello. You probably know me, but I'm Nick." I smile and nod. "Come inside! Please!" He opens the door more for us(me and my bro). 

okay sorry but i should probably get some sleep so i am just going to summarize from here on like i would in a rough draft.

We all had hung out. It was awkward for me, but that would happen no matter the situation. When my brother left for the car Nick handed me a note. I opened it when we were on the road. It was his number. I grinned, turning away to the window. 

"What? Hot date?"

"I wish." I read the other side of the note, just in case. 

Also, your drawing was wonderful. You dropped it but I can give it back next time we meet ;)

like 500 words. as i described, i am very tired. so instead of pumping another chapter, or making this one better, i am just gonna say hopefully it was good. byee