SORRY

Hey Guys I can't reach to my goal of vote, I am upset but I aim for 25 vote if you like it then please vote and why not and if you don't do that I stop the story.🥺🥺🥺 let me know views through comments and follow for updates. And follow for updates.

Thank you

Let's start

^_________^ ^_________^ ^_________^

Sumedh didn't utter a word.

Mallika : tum chup hi raho

She turned back.

Sumedh (angrily): achcha to tum hi bata do meri galti kya hai main tumhen protect karna chaha yah Meri galti hai....

Mallika : what ...I can't even imagine that you are so uncool dude

Sumedh : uncool hone ki bat nahi hai ...I want to do this for you.

Mallika : achha ....kyu .... Main khud nahin chahti thi

Sumedh : dekho Ho, mai tumse bol raha hu ki hum sirf dost nahi hai

Sumedh held her hand

Sumedh : kya tumhe mai pasand nahi hu ...sach ...sach bolna

Mallika : offcourse...I like you ...but mai koi relationship mei nahi jana chahti

Sumedh : thik hai... relationship nahi hai ...par atlast hum dono ek couple to hai

She cut him.

Mallika : hum dono sirf achhe dost hai

She left from there . He stared at her in amazement for a while as he could not believe what had happened in that time and it was unimaginable Suddenly something happened and he couldn't realize it.

He was very sad to see her go and called her from behind.

Sumedh :Mallika. ....Mallika  ...damm .... listen to me ....wait a while

He ran to her and put his hand to her shoulder. He sighed and said

Sumedh : Raat bahut ho gai hai aise akele mat jao..... Chalo mere sath gadi bhi hai....

Mallika removed his hand.

Mallika (being offended): dekho tum mujhe tang mat karo main abhi kuchh sunane ke mood mein nahin hun.... Mujhe Akela chhod do main manage kar lungi

Sumedh tried to convince her "ham dono ek sath ek hi Ghar mein ja rahe Hain gussa thukdo chalo yah safe nahin hai"

Mallika : maine bola na mai manage kar lungi

She saw a cab in front of her , just crossing her .

Mallika shouted " bhaiya , bhaiya , rukiye"

Sumedh held her hand.

Sumedh : mere sath chalo please.... yah safe nahin hai main bar bar bol raha hun.

Mallika didn't listen to him and got on the car  and left .

He stared at the car from a distance until it disappeared and at last he backed to reality and punched hard in the air, stated "shit" and went to his own car to drive to home .

Mallika already reached the home and ordered dinner . She had her and the rest was kept for him and went to her room . When he reached home, he saw that there was dinner on the table. He had cleaned his face and ate the dinner and quietly went to his room. He went to his room and lay down on the bed and wondered if he had done anything wrong .Thinking about this, he turned off the light once and turned it off once.

Sumedh : I'm not wrong....phir bhi

Mallika in her room sat with her dairy. She was writing down on dairy what had happened to her that day and what she thought of  that. Sometimes she was thinking a little while writing and sometime her pen moved with high speed . Once she stopped writing and went to his room .

Mallika (in low voice ): kya main andar aa sakti hoon

Sumedh till switched on and off the light. He looked at the soure of the sound as he was surprised a lot.

Sumedh :  hairan karne wali  baat hai aap yahan aayi hai

Mallika entered the room as she knew that she needed no permission. She went to the bed and sat down next to him where he was lying down and put her hand on him. She grabbed her hand after a while and She took a deep breath .

Mallika : I'm sorry ...mujhe ase baat kar ni nahi chahiye thi .... Tum donon ke jhagade ki vajah se waha par bahut sare log ekatthe ho gaye the..... bahut embarrassing situation Laga .... Main nahin chahti thi ki tumhara majak banai.....aur bahar aakar bhi kuchh baat Ko lekar jhagada Ho Gaya....

Sumedh  had been lying for so long and now he sat up. She sighed and continued..

Mallika : mujhe laga tha ki tumhe yah pata hai ki mujhe yah sab relationship pasand nahin hai...... tum  mujhe kabhi yah baat nahin bolungi . Phir achanak jab tumhare muh se yah sare bat sun ke  to bahut ghabra gaye thi.... donon milkar dimag kam karna band kar diya ....isiliye thodi over react kar gayi ....main janti ho ya galat hai.....I'm sorry... please maf kardo mujhe .... please

It was seemed to break away of his  anger and sadness in just a moment .He tried hard to keep his smile down. But seeing her speak in a cute way he couldn't make the last  and laughed. Sumedh hugged her.

Sumedh : it's ok ... Mujhe pata hai Ki tab tum bahut gussa ho gai thi ....nahin to aisi baat nahin karti....

Mallika (low voice): thanks sumedh for understanding ...

Tears approached to her eyes and after a time it split over her eyes and rolled down. One drop of her tears , fell down on sumedh's hand . Sumedh felt that . His whole body  trembled with sorrow. He broke the hug and wiped away her tears

Sumedh in mind :

Please, don't cry ... otherwise my heart is broken into small pieces.

Sumedh (To Mallika ): don't cry

She controlled her emotions and nodded.
.^_________^ ^_________^ ^_________^
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Think what is going to happen and comment me and please vote .

Love from sumedh_love (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤(◍•ᴗ•◍)❤(◍•ᴗ•◍)❤