IF END

Hello guys, here's the next part , I hope you like it and if you do please vote for it and comment me to know...I can't understand your expression and if wish follow for updates.
I would like to welcome my new supporters and to thank them
The_dream_c_atcher Sumellikanlekhaand_magic_angel_

Guys please comment below jo aapko lagta bolo ...I'm waiting

Let's start
^_________^^_________^^_________^

Sumedh's eyes filled with tears. He came to Mallika and wanted to hug her. But as he came close to her , she avoided and wipped her tears.

Mallika : I'm ok...let's go home

Sumedh doubted

Sumedh : are you sure

Mallika nodded . He gave a mild smile , they went downstairs, suddenly he said "let's go to have ice cream....what say "

Mallika smiled amd replied "ok , then " . Suddenly Mallika said " achha ...film dekh ne chale "

Sumedh thought in mind :

"Mujhe Aisa kyu lag raha hai ki yah fir se a horror film dikhane le jayega"

He cleared his throat .

Sumedh : film ...kyu

Mallika : romantic film ...don't worry ...pata hai horror film dekhne se tumhari fat jaati hai

Mallika giggled.

Sumedh became shy .

Sumedh : asa kuch nhi hai

Mallika : pata hai abhi

They went for that movie and that movie was "Dil bechara" but at the end Mallika started crying as she became emotional . When came out of the hall , she wipped her tears . Sumedh comforted her.

Sumedh : isiliye romantic film nahin dekhte Ho.... kya sidharud he lag gai

Mallika (in disappointment and anger ): mujhe isliye pyar Per yekin nahi hai ....kyunki kasam dekhkar bhi koi reheta hi nahin hai ....sab chhodkar chala jata hai.... bakwas hai yah sari baten ....itna pyar to chhodkar chala kyu Gaya...maut ...bohot achha .... Mai akeli hi acchi hoon...I just hate the word...

Sumedh held her hand

Sumedh : asa nahi hai

Mallika removed by force

Mallika : to kasa hai ...pata hai ... Jab Dil toota hai aur dil ke tukde Ho jaate Hain tab Kitna Dard hota hai ... ise ke sath zindegi gujarne ke sapne dekhne ke bad kisi Ko chhodkar chale Jana.... Kitna dukh Bhari hoti hai ....jindagi tab sirf Katni Padti hai, jindagi ko Jiya nahin jata ...dar Laga rahata hai ...kisi ke sath rahene ka.... kahin chhod Na jaaye iss dar me sab khatm ho jata hai(low voice lowed randomly and tears splitted and came out of eye like a flood )

Sumedh : cool , please rona band koro aur shant ho jao

Mallika : Tum nahin samjhoge mere pass jindagi bhar sath dene wala koi nahin hai, is dard ko main samajh sakti hun.

He thought it would be time to tell her what had happened and to comfort her, and to assure her that he would be with her for the rest of her life.

She was kneeling on the floor, sobbing .sumedh also sat down in front of her .

Sumedh : I love you and I'll be always with you...yes , you listen it right ...I really love you a lot .

She looked at him strangely as if what had happened was not going to happen and she never expected it from him.

Mallika : kya

Sumedh : han main tumhare sath jitne sare waqt gujari hai vah mere liye sabse kimti waqt hai.... main kabhi tumhen nahin bol sakta...moka hi nhi mila... Tumhare sath bitaye har pal maine bahut enjoy Kiya... kabhi kabhi Aisa Laga ki Tum agar nahin rahoge to main ji nahin paunga....laga jase mano meri saas band ho jayegi agar tum mere pass ab ek pal bhi nahin rahi to... Main to tumhen shandar tarike se planning karke propose karne wala tha....(sumedh smiled) Par ase bolna padega kabhi socha nahin tha... Chodo jo bhi hua .... Main hamesha tumhare sath rahunga tumhari daal ban ke, koi bhi problem ho to pahle usse mujhse Samna karna padega....I promise you.... Tumhare Jo sari dar hai vah Sahi hai....par abhi se chinta kar ne ki zarurat nahi hai....I want to end all of your sorrows... please give me a chance ..trust kar ke to dekho....

Mallika stoop up. Sumedh came to her , he embraced her .

 Sumedh came to her , he embraced her

Mallika broke the hug . She put her hand on his shoulder.

Mallika( smiled ): Ghar chale

Sumedh also smiled , tears of joy approached to his eyes .

Sumedh : humare ghar

Mallika : hmm

Sumedh delighted as he didn't receive any negative reaction from her . He thought " may be she needs time and all will be ok ". They went home . Mallika and sumedh went to their rooms and freshed themselves. Both of them received a mail that the office was closed for the next day . Mallika became happy . She mailed back sometime. Sumedh got this news came to her room . She powered off her laptop soon .

Sumedh : suna ...kal chuti hai ...your favourite

Mallika smiled and nodded. She took her dairy. To see that sumedh in mind "lagta hai ...dairy mei mere bade mei likha jayega ...pata nhi kya likhne wali hai ...but I'm excited ... write... write...I'll not disturb you "

Sumedh : mai chalta hu ...

Mallika : kyu

Sumedh : sona hai

Mallika: thik hai

Sumedh went to his room . He climbed on the bed and jumped like a kid, saying "yay...I'm very happy...oh Mallika ".
.
.
.
.
.^_________^ ^_________^ ^_________^
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Think what is going to happen and comment me and please vote .

Love from sumedh_love (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤(◍•ᴗ•◍)❤(◍•ᴗ•◍)❤