she is around me

Hello guys, here's the next part , I hope you like it and  please vote for it  and comment me to know. and if wish follow for updates.

^_________^^_________^^_________^

They went and sat a chair .

Tina : to aap ko kya pasand hai ... matlab kya lena chahenge

Sumedh lost in thoughts and told "pata hai pichhali bar jab mein Mallika ke sath aaya tha ... Tab humne bahut sari baat ki thi aur usko Mera surprise bahut pasand aaya.... Ekadam bacche ki tarah chauk gaye thi "

Tina cut him ...

Tina : what ...whose that ...

Sumedh : Malllika...a cute girl ... innocent like child ...From the tips of her toes to the depths of her soul, she is so beautiful.Her beauty captures me, but what amazes me is that it is wonderfully combined with her amazing soul.

Tina : hey, sumedh are you here ...

He looked at her and told

Sumedh "did you know I want to tell her that 'You are beautiful because of the light you carry inside you. You are beautiful because you say you are, and you hold yourself that way.' but bol hi nahi paya kabhi"

Tina : sumedh ...are you serious ...hum date pe aaye hai tum yah sab kya bol rahe ho.

Sumedh ignored her and continued

"And in her smile I see something more beautiful than the stars."

Tina (shouted): tum pure pure Majnu ban kar baithe ho ...Mera tumhara kuchh nahin ho sakta... bekar mein hi mera waqt barbad kar diya ....pata nahin tumhari dost kaise man gai aur hamen yahan per dinner date per bhej diya so disgusting

She got very angry and got out of there and in this way their union became incomplete and unsuccessful. But it didn't matter to him that he had love in his eyes for Mallika and that what he was doing was right for him and he didn't want to suppress his own expression of what he wanted to do rather wanted to express it. He became depressed and left the cafe.

Thus the way one month spent and he was jobless tooo ...it was a tough period for him . One day his friend told him to go with her for a party .

Friend: chalna ...kya hoga

Sumedh (in a depressed voice ): baad mei

Friend : aur tera bad mein... kabhi nahin aata .... bad mein... bad mein... Ye karte Karte bad mei tera kabhi  nahin aata hai bahut din ho gaya ... kab tak baithe rehega akele akele... kuchh to kar kisi bhi function attend nahin karta to aise bimar pad jaega... frankly speaking to bimar hai...

Sumedh : main thik ho

Friend : tu chalega ...

Finally sumedh agreed to go by force.

The next day , sumedh and his friend sat on the bus and he was beside the window seat  , closing his eyes.

"Hey, sumedh " a call came from back as he opened his eyes .

He discovered with surprise that from the  behind  Mallika waved hand towards him .

Mallika : hey ...tum yeha....

Sumedh went to her with teary eyes .

Sumedh (muttered): Mallika ...

Mallika hugged him as sumedh's hug  became so deeper . After a time she broke the hug and he wipped his tears as he didn't want that Mallika could know anything about his pain .

Sumedh : kaha chali gayi thi bina bataye ....itna kya gussa ki ek month tak koi connection nhi ....

Mallika : sorry sorry sorry...tab mai stressed ho gayi thi ...bohot zyada

Sumedh again saw her innocence and the anger he had the stress he had the pain he had all went in a second .

Mallika : maaf nahi karoge ....

Sumedh : tumne koi clue hi nhi rakha tha ....

Mallika : meri galti thi ....tumhe wo sab bol diya ....

Sumedh : nahi dekho ....tum chali kyu gae ..mujhe bol shakte the....

Mallika (in a dramatic voice ): sumedh ...

Sumedh : hmm

Mallika : sumedh ...

Mallika saw into his eyes ...

Mallika : wo mai ghabra gayi thi ...socha abhi sadhi ki mandap mei taiyar ho jaye ...mai dulhan...tum dulha ...sadhi ka jora...

Sumedh imagined her talks ....

Mallika continue "saat fere ....ye sab hoga ....to mai kya karu .... isiliye bhagi "

Sumedh laughed .

Sumedh :kya ..

Mallika nodded.

He hugged her .

Sumedh : pagal tere Marzi na hone tak kuch nhi hoga ...

Mallika smiled and broke the hug. As sumedh held her hand

Sumedh : bas tum mujh se ye promise karo ki kabhi chod ke ase nhi jaoge ...

Mallika : promise ... humesha tumhare sath rahungi ...

Sumedh : sach...

Mallika : ha...but as a friend ...

Sumedh : ok

Sumedh in mind "shayad wo abhi bhi pyaar pe yekin nhi karti ....koi na...mai hu uske sath humesha ... Uska friend ...mera pyaar ...but kuch ulta sidha bol ke ab tumhe dur nhi karungi .... Bohot muskil se paya hu ....I love you"

.^_________^ ^_________^ ^_________^
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Think what is going to happen and comment me and please vote .

Love from sumedh_love (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤(◍•ᴗ•◍)❤(◍•ᴗ•◍)❤