4

__________________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐
┊ ⋆ ┊ . ┊ ┊
┊ ┊⋆ ┊ .
┊ ┊ ⋆˚         
✧. ┊         
⋆ ★

The pale blue haired boy walked through the alleyway, ignoring the stench of blood and decay. Slipping into the shadows, he entered a door, it was perfectly concealed by the darkness. Walking through a series of corridors, he found his destination. He knocked on the door and then slowly entered, careful to keep one finger off the door handle. "Master, I've found the ultimate weapon." The man he called ' master ' perked up. "Well done, Tomura."
.
The next day, (y/n) met Genos out the front of UA, he was there before you. He had said he had just got there when in reality he was there before the sun rose.

"Yeah, ok. Let's go we don't have all day." You grabbed his hand and dragged him inside, his poor heart shaking at the contact. Marching down the halls of the building, you and Genos made it to Nezu's office. Practically slamming open the door, you shoved him inside.

Nezu wasn't at all surprised, in fact, he'd been expecting you and the blonde, robotic, boy. "Ah, ( l/n ), how can I help you this fine morning?" You stormed over, regulating your strength as to not snap the table as you slammed your hand down on it, instead making a small split but nothing that would break it.

"Listen here rat-fucker," Nezu choked on his tea, not that he'd ever show it. "Genos here needs to be in UA, he's insanely strong, smart and shouldn't be denied the right to become a hero simply because he's a cyborg!" Genos stood in the corner, awkwardly fiddling with his thumbs. "I would also like to report another classmate for sexual harassment," You backed up and shot Nezu a menacing glare, successfully sending chills down is spine. "Mineta, he attempts to look up female classmates skirts, tries to grope them, peep on them while they're changing and makes inappropriate comments. I hope you see to it that he is expelled immediately, conveniently freeing a space for Genos." Watching Nezu's face drop as you went made your heart screech with joy.

"I hope you take this into consideration, if not my hand might just slip and rumours might spread about lack of action to stop future sexual predators from harming young women." At this point Nezu had his laptop out, assumedly already typing out an email in a panic for his and the school's reputation.

"Genos, give Nezu your contact info, he may need it in the coming days-" You were instructing Genos before Nezu chimed in. "That's not necessary ( l/n ), I have already found his file in the system, his transfer to UA is effective immediately. Genos, here I have a uniform." Nodding to the two of them, you took your leave. It wasn't your problem.

Arriving at your classroom, you watched in glee at a sobbing Mineta was dragged from the room by Hound Dog. "The hell was that?" Kaminari asked, staring after the Grapist. "I don't know, but I'm glad he's gone." Mina said, examining her nails. "Damn this bitch already chipped..? Oh, hey ( l/n )." She looked up at the ( h/c ) girl standing in the doorway.

"Yo, I'm pretty sure Mineta is getting kicked out." Mina's eyes shone at your words. "Seriously! Oh my god finally!" She sighed, leaning back in her seat. "I'm pretty sure I know who's replacing him too." She perked up and leaned back forward, clearly interested. "This guy named Genos, he's a cyborg or whatever." You said it so nonchalantly, but Mina almost choked on thin air. "A cyborg!?" She exclaimed, slamming her hands down on her desk, Kaminari seemed shocked as well as the others who'd been silently listening into the conversation.

On queue, Genos slid open the door, all eyes immediately snapping to him. "Yo Genos." He looked at you and quickly fell into another ninety degree bow. "Dude stop doing that it's weird.." Mina looked at you, back to Genos, and then back to you again, Kaminari was slightly sparking, and Bakugou looked ready to kill someone. More ready than usual.

"S-Sorry!" He mumbled, standing straight up again. "( l/n ), you know him?" Kaminari asked, bewildered. "Hm? Oh, Genos, yeah. He asked me to date him that one time and then I came up with a plot to get him into UA, it doesn't matter though." Mina was gaping, Kaminari was moving away from everyone as to not shock them and (somehow) Bakugou looked even more homicidal than before. "He what?"

"He asked me to date him? I turned him down though. He also asked me to train him." Bakugou had stormed over to you, his hand ignited in small sparks, but before he could shout anything, Genos was between the two of you "Stop acting like a spoilt child." He spoke with a flat tone as he glared at Bakugou.

"Who the fuck do you think you are-" Bakugou was cut off by the sound of Aizawa sliding open the door. "I have a couple of announcements." He said while he walked up to the front of the class, he looked less dead inside than usual. "First off, Mineta has been expelled," Everyone perked up when they heard the good news. "Second off, we have a new student. He seems to have made a few acquaintances already, so I assume there's no need for an introduction."

Genos shrunk away from people's whispers and looks, and leaned closer to you. "Anyways-" He was about to continue when the door slammed open. "I am coming through the door like a normal person-!" All Might. Ignoring the gasps of shock and admiration his eyes shot to you. He gave a small bow, everyone looked at you, baffled. 'How does she know All Might!?' "Yo, good to see you All Might." He gave a thumbs up. "Same to you, (y/n)!"

This was going to be a long day.

__________________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐
┊ ⋆ ┊ . ┊ ┊
┊ ┊⋆ ┊ .
┊ ┊ ⋆˚         
✧. ┊         
⋆ ★

( a.n. I'm sorry this update has taken so long, I've been struggling with my mental health a lot later and it's been difficult to function like normal.)