Restart

"Tell me what I should do tonight."

"What? I only have banana cake for dinner."

"I wanna be productive today, help me for once Sehun."

"Ugh... clean your house, check your emails, look for an online job. You have your own brain, use it."

Junmyeon just got out of the shower when his phone showed up Sehun's name. It's Sunday and he's been laying on bed all day long. He knows this is actually a good time to rest but he's 21 years old, he's supposed to be good at something by now.

Him and Sehun had been tolerating each other since college and it works well for them. Junmyeon handles the academics while Sehun takes care of the socializing. To be honest, they don't like each other most of the time... but maybe that's just how the universe works.

"Did you bring the banna cake?"

"Shut up that's the only food i had last night. Jongin didn't go home so i had no choice but to eat it." Sehun placed his bag near the teacher's table while Junmyeon munches his breakfast.

He glared at Sehun for some time, somehow Sehun didn't really notice as they we're at the opposite ends of the classroom.

Junmyeon finishes his bento box and sat beside Sehun.

"Jongin didn't go home last night?"

"Yeah the upper bed was clean when I woke up this morning. I guess him and jennie made up."

"Well they've been doing this for years now, I'm not even gonna ask what happened.

Have you and Joy talked? It's been a year now, you can't keep ignoring each other." Sehun paused his game but kept his head down.

Junmyeon continued. "She's the freaking president of our org, you might get kicked out of the BOD if both of you are gonna continue acting like this."

"Sh—-"

Sehun was about to talk about him quitting the org when the door creaks open.

No sound.

No one enters.

It's 6:30am in the morning, probably there's only 5 students in the building this early.

"I'm more fond of eating outside the dorm early in the morning than waiting for the last minute before going in the building. It makes up my mood for the day." Exactly what Junmyeon said when he was pushing Sehun to do the same.

Sehun cringed a lot when he heard this, who in their right mind would want to leave their dorms early when they're 2 mins away? Only Junmyeon. Whom he can't judge now because he promised to help Sehun whenever he asks for it.

Sehun grinned.

"Aha. Deal. You don't know how much I'm gonna use this favor."

"Whatever. I'm used to it."

*clicks* *engine runs*

Ah. It was just the electrician who turned on the aircon.

Junmyeon sighed. "I thought it was someone."

"Someone? who? It's just the electrician why were you nervous?"

"I don't know? Ma'am Yang? I saw her pass by the gazeebo earlier. Idk i'm not yet ready to interact with people don't judge me."

Chen enters the room. Both nodded their heads at him while he went straight to the back to sleep again.

"Have I told you I tried tinder again last friday?" Junmyeon asked.

Sehun paused again his game but this time, looked straightly into his eyes. "Tried again what? You already know it doesn't work for you. Next week I know you're gonna talk to me about how it wasted your time again etc etc."

"Sehun do you even know how bored I am? We're third year now, we're supposed to have fun."

"Nadadi nadadu shhh now I'm losing this game."

Lunch time.

Junmyeon went to the org room and checked if there were people inside because that's the best place to eat alone. Unfortunately, there was one, but the good thing was, it was Kyungsoo.

Him and Kyungsoo had been the closest friends since grade school, they we're literally inseparable until college came. Junmyeon had to take over his parent's business while Kyungsoo's life long dream was to be a chef.

"KYUNGSOO!" Junmyeon ran and hugged kyungsoo. You can't blame him, it was the first time he saw him again after 2 months. Both of them doesn't wanna nag each other just to meet.

"You wanna eat? I have the rest of the day."

"Only if it's in The Blue Shrimp."

"Really Junmyeon?" Kyungsoo drags him out of the org room. "There again? We literally eat there everytime we see each other."

"Maybe if you just let me taste your works then we won't have problems like this."

"Whatever. You know I'm not yet confident with it." Junmyeon laughs at him. "Wait. Don't you wanna invite Sehun? I haven't seen him in a while too."

"Nah. I pushed him to talk to Joy. I dont wanna disturb him right now."

"Well... have you talked to him about what you told me the last time—"

"SHHHHHHH!" Junmyeon wraps his arm around Kyungsoo and covers his mouth. He felt chills all over his body when he heard the words "told me the last time" eventhough he's not 100% sure which one Kyungsoo was talking about.

"Are you dumb??!?!! Do you wanna be dead?? Do you want ME to be dead???" He finally lets go of Kyungsoo after the countless amount of taps the latter did.

"You- you-" Kyungsoo kicks him in the leg. "He's not even here?? How do you even last a minute with him when you act like this."

Less than 10 steps before they reach the restaurant. "Shut the hell up. This is the reason why I cant say any shit to you. I just want you to listen, I don't need the mockery."

The door chime from the restaurant clinks. Junmyeon was about to grab the door handle when it opens and he looks up to see Sehun walking out of the restaurant.

A long haired girl was behind him, clinging to his arms.

It was Joy.

Kyungsoo and Junmyeon stopped.

"Oh my god! Jummy! I missed you!!" Joy unlinked her arms with Sehun and run towards Junmyeon to hug him. The latter still didn't know what to react.

"Wow." He just taps her back while staring at the man in front of him who was looking all the way down.

———————
Note: Hi! Hope you are having a great day today! I'm so sorry for all the grammatical errors I made as English isn't my first language. 🙈 Also, it's my furst time writing so I know it's bad 😂 I'm trying my best and I really wanna learn how. Thank you for checking out this story! ♥️