Chapter 1

Okay, so before you start reading. I just wanted to say something. While you're reading, if you want to change the names to yours or something, go ahead. You don't need to think about the name I wrote, just go ahead and insert your own names if you wish. So that's about it. Hope you enjoy this story. It's my first one ever so yeah. Swag! ;)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1:

Jessica's POV:

It was just a normal day. I was out for a walk in the park. I was enjoying the fresh air. It was beautiful out. I was almost to my house. I turned a corner when I suddenly felt like someone was following me. I turned around just be face to face with a tall guy dressed in black. I was just about to scream when he covered my mouth and knocked me out cold. When I came to, I found myself in a dark place. I squinted to make out the shadowy figure in the dark. I started to whimper. My mistake. The lights came on and the same tall guy that knocked me out came over to me and smiled. He started to stroke my cheek. I couldn't let him do what he wanted so I kicked him. He fell over and laughed. Then he got up and smiled at me. Suddenly a hand came flying at me. My cheek was stinging and I started to whimper. I wanted to scream, but my mouth was taped. I wanted to run, but my hands were tied up and I was tied to a chair. I couldn't do anything. Suddenly his hand was coming at me to hit me again...

**************************************

"Jessie! Wake up! It's just a nightmare!

Please wake up!" I hear Carlos yell.

I scream and jolt up. I was crying and looked up. I saw Carlos looking at me with concern. I didn't even hesitate. I jumped into his open arms and started to cry even more. I felt Carlos's arms tighten around me. He started stroking me hair and rubbing my back.

"Shh. Jessie. It's okay. You're safe. No one is going to hurt you." Carlos tells me.

I continue to cry. I wanted to scream. I wanted to run away. I was just that scared.

"Jessie. Please. You're safe. I promise. Just please stop crying." Carlos tells me, stroking my hair.

I just couldn't stop. The tears were running down my cheeks and I couldn't stop them.

Carlos's POV:

It was so sad to see Jessie like this. It was torturing her. I continued to try and calm her down with no luck. Minutes passed by until she finally cried herself to sleep. I tuck her in and gently kiss her forehead. I get up from the bed and look at her. I sigh. 'Why does this have to happen to you Jessica?' I think to myself. I leave the room and down the stairs. I go over to the living room where my friends were hanging out. I sit down on the couch next to James.

"Is she okay?" James asks.

I sigh. "No. She cried herself to sleep. It hurts me to see her like this."

"How could this happen to Jessica? Her of all people?! She never deserved this torture!" Logan started to yell.

"Logan's right. I swear. If I ever find out who did this. They're dead." James replies.

"Guys. Please. She finally fell asleep." I tell them.

"Oh. Sorry." Logan replies.

"Did they find out who did it yet?" Kendall asks.