Chapter 3

Chapter 3:

Carlos's POV:

I opened the door and saw James and Jessica. I was furious at the mere sight of James.

"Get inside Jessica." I tell her, angry.

She grabs James's hand and drags him inside with her. Then she hides behind James, peaking every once in a while. I slammed the door shut. I walk towards them. I notice Jessica tightly holding onto James and shaking. I grab her arm and pull her out to face me. She starts to whimper.

"What the hell were you thinking?!" I yell.

She whimpers and looks at me with scared eyes. Then out of no where James grabs Jessica's arm and pulls her behind him. Jessica holds his hand and gladly hides behind him.

"What the fuck James?!" I yell.

"Can you quit yelling at her?! She finally got some decent sleep and she could've slept longer, but she didn't because she knew she needed to come back home. You're not making her feel welcome at all! Right when came to the door, you start blowing up. This is why I wanted her to stay over. It's because of you!" he yells at him.

"What the fuck is your problem?! She's MY sister and I need to talk to her." I yell back.

"Then TALK to her. Not YELL at her." he says.

"Fine." I reply. "Jessica come over here."

She peaks from behind James and slowly walks towards me. She looks at me, scared. I pulled her into a hug. A few seconds later, she returns the hug and wraps her arms around me.

"I'm sorry for yelling Jessie. I was just upset and worried about you." I tell her.

"I'm sorry Carlos. I should've told you where I was going, but you were just so mad, I-I couldn't." she replies.

Then I noticed Jessica wearing James clothes. We break away.

"Jessie. Why are you wearing James's clothes?" I ask her.

"Oh. Um. Well. I was uncomfortable in my jeans and my outfit, so James let me wear his. He let me keep it since it was getting small for him. Of course it's big on me, but it's really comfortable." she replies.

"Okay." I reply. "Well go upstairs and take a shower, your hair is a mess sleepy head."

She finally smiles. Just the way I wanted to see her. Smiling. She heads up the stairs and disappears around the corner. I turn to James standing by the couch.

"Sorry James. I didn't mean to snap at you or anything. It's just Jessica is very important to me." I tell him.

"It's fine bro. I'll never truly understand the way older brothers feel, but I know why you acted like that." James replies.

Then suddenly my phone rang. It was our manager. I picked it up.

Me: Hello?

Manager: Hey Carlos. We have some news for you and the guys.

Me: Uh oh. Good or bad?

Manager: Both. You guys are going on another tour.

Me: Thats not bad at all. That's all good.

Manager: That's not all. You guys are leaving tonight.

Me: What?! Tonight?! Are you kidding me?!

Manager: No so move your butts and tell the other because you guys are leaving tonight.

Me: Okay. Thanks.

I hang up and look over at James who looked quite confused.

"Who was that?" he asks.