Chapter 5

Chapter 5:

James's POV:

Jessica was shaking really bad. I wrapped my arms tighter around her.

"Jessica, are you okay?" I ask her.

She shakes her head and starts to cry.

"Aww Jessica." I say, rubbing her back.

Suddenly the door knocked. Again. Damn it. I swear if it was another team of fans I was gonna blow. Kendall opens the door a crack and then opens it wide.

"Lily?" Kendall asks.

"It's me." the girl replies.

"Lily!" Logan yells, getting up from the couch. "What are you doing here?"

She comes in with a guy and Kendall shuts the door. Lilly and Logan hug.

"Nice seeing you Logan." Lily replies.

"Same to you Lily." Logan replies.

"What's up bro?" a guy says.

"Hey Cody. How's it going?" Logan asks.

"Great!" Cody replies.

"What are you guys doing here?" Logan asks.

"Oh. We were in Vegas and heard that Big Time Rush was playing so we got VIP tickets to your concert." Lily replied.

"Amazing sis!" Logan smiles.

"What are we invisible?" Kendall asks.

Lily turns around and smiles at us, until her smile disappears when her eyes lock on Jessica. She comes over to Jessica, shaking on my lap.

"Jess? What happened to you?" Lily asks.

Jessica doesn't answer and continues to shake.

"What happened to her?! What did you guys do?!" Lily yells.

"Sis. Calm down. It's wasn't us. It was a fan that somehow got through security." Logan replies.

Lily sits down next to me and gently touched Jessica's shoulder.

"Aww sweetie..." Lily says.

Jessica shakes and looks up from my chest. She saw Lily with open arms and went straight to her embrace. Lily hugged her tight.

"This is still going on after that incident?" Lily asks me.

"Yeah. It's really sad." I reply.

She rubs Jessica's back. "Aww sweetheart."

Then I notice Lily looking at Jessica's hair.

"What happened to her?" Lily asks.

"Fan. She started to pull on Jessica's hair because she said Jessica wasn't good enough for me. That bitch." I reply.

"Hey. Jessica. Why don't I go and wash your hair for you? You don't want to go to the concert looking like that do you sweetheart?" Lily asks.

I see Jessica shake her head. Lily smiles and gets up with Jessica.

"Come on Jess." Lily says, taking Jessica to the bathroom.

Jessica's POV:

I walked to the bathroom with Lily and she shut the door. Lily was 2 years older than me and acted like my older sister.

"Lean back towards the tub and I'll wash your hair okay?" she asks.

I nod my head do what she says. She started to wash my hair. Then she dries it and started to do things with my hair. She was debating whether or not she should curl it.