notice

i started this story when i was 16. it's been 3 years but lately i've been quite motivated to pick it up again. there are a lot of this wrong with this book that i wish to fix before moving forward.

1) himari has zero personality. i want to flesh out her character more. 

2) her relationship with shikamaru was immature and fast paced. they hung out once as friends and suddenly they were so attached to one another? makes no sense looking back at it

3) himari also had no life. no interests or hobbies. her "friendships" were shallow and not fleshed out enough. 

4) my writing in general.

it is due to the many votes and comments i've received lately that has inspired me to pick up this book once again and for that, thank you. i will not be changing the main plot line, just the manner in which it was written in. i am fully aware that people don't go to wattpad expecting professionally written novels but in order for me to move forward i feel the need to fix the foundation. i make no promises but i wish to finish rewriting the 10 chapters that are up within 2 weeks and go on from there. 

once again, thank you to those who have stuck with me and i hope that you will continue to stick by me through this writing process.