Help me, Heal me

this book may contain trigger warnings all though out the book, you have been warned, but if your still reading enjoy 

"i got you stiles, just hold on a little bit longer, please for me, open your eyes, STILES"

3 hours before

stiles pov

My boyfriend, Joshua, and I where out at a fancy restaurant that Josh had paid for it was all very romantic, it had been a while since we went out so it was ok for me to get dressed up we ordered our food and after ten minutes Josh starts a conversation.

"Are you enjoying our date babe?"

"Of course, this is the fanciest restaurant round here, it is amazing"

"Well you asked to go out because of my promotion and birthday, in a couple of weeks, but if it wasn't for you asking to go out i would of happily stayed at home,"

"the truth is that if it wasn't for me, we would never go out" i lower my gaze to the floor, upset clearly written on my face. I can't see Josh's reaction but he hums possibly thinking of ways to punish me.

"does it bother you that i don't celebrate these things"

I look at Josh and say "yeah a bit, i mean how did i get stuck with the least romantic person on this planet, for the past five birthdays you haven't even thought about asking me to be there with you"

"hey, i was romantic but then i met you, and now it just isnt for me anymore, it's just a day like any other now it doesn't matter weather i spend it with you in this restaurant or with a beer watching a match"

i sigh questioning myself thinking my boyfriend just compared me to a beer and how he blames me for not being romantic any more but then i thought about if i pushed Josh too far tonight it wouldn't end well for me, but oh well, at that moment my phone dings, and i go to see who it is because the date if you can call it that is going down the drain. but Josh gets up to go to the bathroom so i can text whoever it is and be done before Josh gets back.

Its a text from Scott, he has been my best friend for as long as i can remember but because of Josh i have rarely seen of heard him, Scott tried to warn me about him but i just brushed him off werewolves can be wrong, oh he is also a werewolf, the fangs and glowy eyes kind, anyway the text read 

'hey stiles, there is an important meeting and your still my friend dya wanna come, oh and its at Dereks loft'

' hey Scott long time no speak, can't at the minute, out'

' your not with Josh are you, he's a douche, loose him, i'm only saying this because i still care about you, your like the brother i never had'

"what are you doing" i look up to see Josh is back, oops "i was just texting Scott." before i could finish he cut me off "whose Scott", "he's just a friend", "well how come i've never heard of him before" josh was getting madder by the second oh god, wait "you do know Scott you only saw him once but you do know who he is, "oh you mean the prick in the woods", i stand up to leave "He's not the prick" Josh stands up and grabs my wrist squeezing tight i wince in pain "Josh let go your hurting" i scratch at his hand on my but to no avail it stays put and tightens, that's definitely gonna leave a mark, i look around to see people staring and i don't like the attention "Josh, babe calm down please people are staring, i just wanted to do something different", Josh twists my wrist causing more pain i almost buckle to the floor "your making it out like im the bad guy," the people in the restaurant start to murmur, i had grown tired of the suffering at Josh's hands long ago, but i cant help but feel sad, i thought maybe he had changed, he had been going to rehab, i thought he would have been better, the tears from my eyes are the only warm things i am receiving "i will make you understand that you are mine and mine alone" thats it with my free hand i raise it and slap him across his face, who care about consequences, my hand tingles but he let go, however he punched me just as hard and i fell to the floor, he was on top off me throwing punch after punch and i was trying my best to defend myself, nobody is gonna help me so i do the one thing that allow me to escape, i kick him in the balls and push him off, i glance around and notice that nobody got up to help and scream "fuckers" before running behind the restaurant to catch my breath i hide behind the dumpster and with my working arm i bring my hand up to wipe the wetness from my nose but as soon as i bring my hand down i see the deep crimson red colour, Great.