my sourwolf

Just then we hear wings and isaac hugs me with his teeth bared at the sound, Derek beside me in a protective stance, but it's just cas and peter "what the hell, i thought you couldn't fly yet, you know with the missing angel mojo", "my vessel seems to be stronger, but i still shouldn't be able to fly, that is why i think i came to you for help, there's something about you stiles that calls to me, makes me stronger", "well next time please don't scare us with unknown knowledge" i am so confused but they scared Isaac he was sort of in a pose where a child will try to protect the mother but terrified they might get hurt "yeah next time i'll walk" that was peter. We all walk inside after that me and sourwolf in one bed, Isaac upstairs in the bed that he and Scott was in and peter on the couch because now apparently angel don't sleep. I got woken up to someone climbing on the bed and snuggling closer to me, poor pup as i could feel his heart beating really fast, i sleep better than even though both sides occupied by a wolf 

it's the middle of the night when we hear a scream come from the living room, and we all rush down fearing the worst only to see peter thrashing and screaming in pain whilst he's asleep, cas tried to help by restraining him, it was like instinct t...

it's the middle of the night when we hear a scream come from the living room, and we all rush down fearing the worst only to see peter thrashing and screaming in pain whilst he's asleep, cas tried to help by restraining him, it was like instinct too over my body as i rush to his side, i talk to him say his name that it's just a dream, to try and coax him out, i press my hand to his neck and take a deep breath and tell the angel to let him go, he's reluctant but nods and as soon as he does i hug peter, i try to put so many emotions through that hug and talk to him softly, hes stopped screaming and moving at this point so i praise him and that it was just a dream "s- stiles?" "yeah, its me, you ok", i feel him shake his head no "sorry to wake you all with my stupid trauma",  thats it i pull away from him to look in his eyes, he truly regrets something, i just don't know what whether it was him screaming and woke us, or that he screamed at all "peter, your pack, yeah your not the most liked out of us all, but you are still in it and if one of the pack members is struggling then we all will support them through the tough times and stand together united, no matter what" peter has tears in his eyes but happy tears i think but then i look at Isaac and his face is tear stained, what, oh thats it "group hug" Isaac jumps at me and i feel fur and peter hugs me this time, he hugs me, i feel bad though there is one being in the room that isnt hugging, the angel. we all separate and i walk up to the angel and say "thanks for the help, and i do promise to help you find your family as soon as possible" he nods turning round and smirking, i walk away when sourwolf joins me "would you be ok if creeper wolf joins us tonight" at this peter looks up shocked Derek nods i look at Isaac "how bout you pup, would you be ok if he joins" Isaac nods so i go over to peter and take his hand "cas you can join if you want" he shakes his head no and sits on the sofa with that we walk to Derek's bed as we all snuggle, lets just say everyone slept happy. 

school sucks, waking up early, oh well, trying to de-tangle from three werewolves was hard, but not impossible so i relieve myself then go to the kitchen, walking past cas on my way "hey cas you want some food", "yes it is helping, but can i ask you a question first", "yeah shoot", "why do you call me cas, i don't think i ever gave you my nickname", "don't know but it fits" with that i turn to look at what i can cook there's enough bacon, we can also have pancakes again, though we do need some more ingredients soon, oh well i start with the pancakes mixing the batter then fry the bacon as i cook the pancakes, what can i say i'm amazing, sort of, anyway, "breakfast is done" i serve cas' first then Derek, then Isaac and lastly a sheepish looking peter "sleep well last night" i ask him and he nods "you don't need to feel ashamed for seeking comfort, like i said, your pack" with that i pass him his plate and we all eat, we are almost ready to go when i stop to hug peter, still tensed though "play nice" i laugh as i point to both creeper wolf and the angel, i walk out and alpha is already in the front with Isaac in the back of my Jeep and i cant help but smile, we arrive to school and meet up with everyone.