Medicine for Raphtalia

After he rushed out of the slave tent carrying Raphtalia, and with Motoyasu trailing behind but remaining unseen, Naofumi asked around town where the nearest clinic was and some people gave him false directions on purpose just to get him turned around. Finally, someone honestly pointed him in the right direction until he spotted the red cross sign hanging from the door.

When he approached the building, Naofumi banged his fist rapidly on the door and called out in desperation, "Hello! Hello! Is anybody there! Please! I need help!"

Just as he shouted that, someone appeared in the door's window and Naofumi showed them Raphtalia and he asked with a pleading look, "Please! I need some medicine for her!"

The person looked at Raphtalia and then to Naofumi and then they turned the 'OPEN' sign on the door to 'CLOSED' and Naofumi heard the door lock and the person walked away. Naofumi got desperate and he started to shout while pounding on the door with his palm, "No wait! Please! I just need some medicine!"

But no matter how much he shouted, the person in the clinic wouldn't let him in. Naofumi looked down at Raphtalia in his arms and he saw that she was started to breathe heavily and he got worried. Thinking if there were any other options, Naofumi immediately remembered Erhard and he said, "Maybe he could help." And soon, he ran off towards the blacksmith shop to see Erhard with Motoyasu trailing behind.

Before Motoyasu got far enough, he saw the 'CLOSED' part of the sign turn back to 'OPEN' and he glared and thought, so that's what they're playing at. Meanwhile, Itsuki was walking through town with his party members behind him and he took a bite out of a drumstick that he bought. One of his party members asked, "Are we gonna do more training before the upcoming Wave, Sir Itsuki?"

Itsuki thought and he said, "We could do a little bit more grinding today. I do want to get my level bit higher than it already is."

Suddenly, Itsuki stopped when he felt a presence coming his way and he immediately knew who it was. He looked in the other direction and his eyes instantly went wide with glee when he saw that it was Naofumi. He then said in a gleeful tone, "Fumi-tan!"

However, Itsuki saw that Naofumi was carrying a little girl in his arms and he thought, who's that Fumi-tan is holding? Just then, Motoyasu trailed behind and Itsuki called, "Motoyasu! What's going on with Fumi-tan?"

Motoyasu said while jogging in place, "That's what I'm trying to find out. I'll fill you in later!" And Motoyasu ran off to continue shadowing the shield hero.

Once Motoyasu was gone, Itsuki put on his yandere face and said in a dark tone, "He'd better." And Itsuki's party thought with fearful looks, Sir Itsuki can be scary!

At the blacksmith shop, Erhard entered the shop's front when Naofumi burst in panting heavily. Erhard saw Naofumi and he asked with a concerned look, "What's the matter kid? Why are you back so soon?"

Naofumi showed the old man Raphtalia and he said "Please boss! Help her!"

Erhard saw how red the little raccoon girl's face was and he put on a look of sympathy and he told Naofumi to follow him. Above the shop, Erhard tucked Raphtalia into the bed Naofumi stayed in while Naofumi explained all that happened. Once Erhard was done, he let out a sigh when he heard the clinic wouldn't let the boy in. The old man the mumbled, "Those idiots."

He then looked at Naofumi and he said to him, "Listen kid, it's best that you ignore the clinic for now."

"But what am I gonna do for medicine? And how am I gonna find a doctor for her?" Naofumi asked desperately.

Erhard held up his hand and told Naofumi to calm down. He went on to explain, "I might help you with that, kid. I know someone at the castle who's a doctor. If I message him now, he'll be here in the next couple hours."