CHAPTER FOURTEEN

Edited 2022

𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞 𝗔𝗧 𝗧𝗛𝗘 house, Mason went into the bedroom to change out of her dress. She struggled with the zipper, shouting for Grizz to come to help her. He sheepishly walked behind her and gently placed his hands on her lower back. Mason could feel the heat coming off of his body from their proximity and let out a soft hum. She was always freezing as if he was a human heater. They never had an issue with cuddling in the night because he warmed her up in his arms and her cold skin kept him cooled down.

Grizz leaned down and grazed his lips over her collarbone as he slowly pulled the zipper down and helped her step out of the dress. She was instantly met with the cold and shivered. Grizz felt his pants grow tighter as his eyes dropped down her body.

She hadn't worn a bra under the dress and her bare breasts were on full display. Mason watched herself in the mirror as Grizz's arm sneaked around her bare stomach. His hand large hand slid up gripping her boob.

"You're so perfect," Grizz whispered as he kissed her neck. His hand slide down her left and started to rub through her underwear, "So beautiful baby girl."

Mason let out a low moan, leaning back into his chest. Grizz gently spun her around crashing his lips onto hers. They both moaned into the kiss as he backed her up to the bed and gently climbed on top.

She reached up and ran her fingers through his soft hair, moaning into the kiss as his cold fingers dipped into the waistband of her underwear. Grizz kissed down her chest and stomach, going lower until he dipped between her bare legs.

"Tell me if you want to stop," He whispered looking up at her from between her legs. She moaned, pushing his head eagerly down. His plump lips kissed each side of her legs before his tongue lapped at her core.

"Oh my god," She whispered, breathing out heavily. "I want you."

Grizz stopped what he was doing and moved up so he was laying over her and placed a soft kiss on her forehead. He sat up for a minute pulling his dress pants and shirt off before leaving him in his boxers.

Mason sat up and grabbed the sides of his boxers, slowly pulling them down. Grizz gently pushed her back on the bed and lowered himself to line up with her core before slowly pushing inside.

"Do something please," she whispered running her hands down his back. He let out a soft moan as he started to pump in and out, his pace getting faster as Mason's nails dug into his back.

The two let out a groan as the sound of a phone going off echoed through the room. Neither of them wanted to stop, but when it rang for the sixth time in two minutes, Mason jumped out of bed to grab it.

Cassandra's voice rang through the other side, "I know I told you and Grizz to have a night together but everyone left and I'm stuck cleaning alone, I could use the help."

"Yeah of course," Mason nodded. She glanced over at Grizz who sighed and flopped back in bed. "I'll be there in five minutes," she added before hanging up the phone.

Grizz pulled the blankets to his chin and rolled onto his back. Mason climbed on top of him and placed a soft kiss on his lips before climbing off and pulling her clothes (and his hoodie) on.

"Use my car, Mase," Grizz mumbled.

She nodded, placing a soft kiss on his cheek before leaving the house. As she drove to the high school she couldn't help but smile the whole time at her second time with her boyfriend. Everything about this night was perfect. It was the perfect time to tell him how she was falling deeply in love with him.

She decided she'd tell him once she got back from helping Cassandra.

The cool night air made her shiver the second she left the warmth of the car. It was a peaceful night with the stars shining brightly above. Nothing could change this, that's until the loud echo of gun shoots rang through the air. Mason quickly dropped to the ground, looking around until her eyes settled on Cassandra's body on the floor. Red blood pooled around her.

She shoot up and ran towards Cassandra, kneeling and placing her hands on the girl's chest. Mason fumbled to place her shaky hands over the wound, so focused on Cassandra's wounds that she didn't hear the sound of foot stops behind her. She didn't hear the sound of the gun being cocked. She didn't feel the cold sting of the bullet piercing into her body until she hit the ground with force.

Graeysonn: I know it's short but I wanted to give another updated and felt like a cliffhanger was a good idea to try out. Don't worry, Mason isn't dead. I'd just like to say votes and comments motivate me to keep uploading because I don't want to make you guys wait. Also, feel free to check out some other stories by me :)