Chapter 5

Y/n's PoV

"There you go,all done"she softly pats the new bandage around my hand "I really am sorry"she shyly says and I show her a smile as if to say "there's no hard feelings".

I watch as she bites her lip still staring at me,I don't know if it's me but is she leaning in?

Do I too?
What if she's not,i don't want to make a fool of myself.
Abort!
Abort!

"I should get going,I need to be in early for work"she lies and I raise my eyebrow.

She clears her throat and gets up off the sofa only then I realise how great she looks with my clothes on.

She fast walks to the door but I call her back "Ariana wait"

She turns around with a hopeful look in her eyes "Do you want an umbrella?"I ask and point to the blue polka dotted umbrella my grandma gave me a couple years back.

"Yeah sure,that'd be great"she tightly smiles.

I take it out and hand it to her,she reaches for the door handle and opens the door with a little groan when she sees the pouting rain.

The sky is completely black and the only bit of light are the street lamps that's are occasionally flickering and are a bit difficult to see with the smashing rain drops that are injuring the soft concrete ground.

Feeling a little bad inside that she's going to have to go home in this and possibly have an accident because there's always some type of animals parading around on the road looking to commit suicide I wouldn't say it's the safest.

Maybe she could just stay here?

"I guess I'll see you tomorrow,thanks for letting me get a bit warm"she smiles but I know damn well she's dreading just stepping a foot outside.

"Uh...Ariana"I ask rubbing the back of my neck.

She hums still staring at the rain.

"M-Maybe you'd like to stay here"she quickly turns around "Just until the rain stops because I don't want you to have an accident"I suggest fiddling with my fingers not knowing where to look.

"Yeah,thanks I'd really appreciate it"she hands me the umbrella back and I slide it back inside the pot before closing the door to stop the heat from escaping.

"So I guess I'll see you in the morning"I rub my hands on my thighs with a tight lipped smile.

"Yeah"

"You can stay in the guest room,I'll just show you where it is"I turn around and walk up the stairs leading her to the room she'll be staying in tonight.

When we get there I open the door and allow her to go inside so she can just check it out.

"Goodnight"i say and she says the same before I close the door.

Letting out a huge breath I shake my head and go to my own room knowing that I'm not going to get enough sleep to do some actual work tomorrow.

I manage to get to my own room and settle into bed, my head is literally racing though.

My boss.

Ariana.

Ariana grande

Is in MY house?!?!?