Names

Based on an incorrect quote I made on my agere tumblr.

Aside from Bakugo the Bakusquad had just recently learned about Kirishima's little space. Mina was absolutely in love with little Kirishima, not that Denki and Sero weren't, but the pink haired girl was certainly the most excited of them all. She'd been having the time of her life playing with him. Kirishima himself, although he loved the extra attention was still getting used to all the new faces that he wasn't used to seeing while little.

Mina burst into the room holding Kirishima's hand, "Guys! Check this out, look what I taught him! Kiri, sweetie, who am I?" She asked, pointing to her chest.

"Mina!" Kirishima giggled, already knowing that he was correct.

Mina tussled Kirishima's hair, "Good job! And who's that?" She pointed to Sero.

"Sewo!" Kirishima answered.

"Aww. That's right buddy." Sero smiled.

"Then, who's that?" Mina then pointed to Denki.

"Pikachu!" Kirishima replied, no less confidently than the previous times he'd answered.

Denki's jaw dropped, "Did you really teach him to call me Pikachu?!"

"Nice one Pinky." Bakugo smirked.

"Come on Denks, it's cute!" Sero insisted.

Denki didn't seem to care, "Kiri, can you say Denki? Come on Buddy, say Denki."

"D-De'ki!"Kirishima giggled.

"Yeah, that's right. I'm Denki." The blond pointed to himself, hoping that Kirishima understood.

"Pikachu!" Kirishima squealed, reaching out for the blond.

"No, it's Denki."

"Come on Pikachu, the kid wants you to hold him." Bakugo chuckled.

Denki sighed, "Oh, come on, you too."

"What's wrong with it?" Mina asked.

"I'm the only one with a nickname!" Denki replied, "Wait, I'm the only one with a nickname. You guys have to have you're real names and I get a fun nickname."

Bakugo spoke up, "If you're done celebrating pick up the kid already. I'll beat you to a fucking pulp if you make him cry."