ʄǟռȶǟֆɨǟ

This story Inspired by the song "Quasi Una Fantasia" & my feeling right now. Have a nice day and I will always have a worse day♡

Chuuya was diagnosed with mental illness. He was transfer to a mental hospital. He didnt got to make friends with anyone yet because he think they are scary.

Chuuya never agree to his mom to transfer him into a mental hospital. But his mom was against it because she was worried about her son health.

She saw chuuya talking alone in his dark room, no one was there. Even at school he didnt got to make friends with anybody because they think he crazy and who would want to be friend with a mental student?

His mom been threat him with any medical doctor out there, they diagnosed chuuya with mental illness and her mom was taken aback. The doctor suggest that if chuuya mental illness getting worse, she must transfer him to a mental hospital.

And chuuya condition was getting worse. He was being bullying for his mental illness and everyone around him will just push him or laugh at him for his 'crazy mind'

That one time chuuya was almost done with it. His 'friends' told him just to kill them when he meet with those bullying again. And thats what chuuya do.

That morning when he was getting ready to go to school, he queitly take a pocket knife with him without his mom noticed.

After he arrived at school, he just walk by them hearing them laugh and insult him. It was getting on his nerves. And that was when he saw a red colour cover his vision and everything around him just disappear. It just him murder those 'monster'.

All chuuya saw now was a white ceiling and 'white thing' wrapped around his body. He cant move his hands. Chuuya feel frustrated about it and just want to kick everything.

A nurse come to him and tried to calm him down. "GET THIS THING AWAY FROM ME!!!" He screamed but the nurse didnt do anything and just telling him to calm down. Chuuya send a deathly glare at the nurse before jumping on them and kicking them with his legs. Letting some bruise print on the nurse.

The other nurse come and see the tragedy scene infront of them. Some of them tried to pull chuuya down but it was no use since chuuya wont back away and let them defeat him. No way.

The nurse was done with chuuya behaviour so one of the nurse pulled a needle out of his pocket and stick it on chuuya neck. Chuuya was startled at first and then tried to kick the nurse who stick him with the needle.

Chuuya vision was going all blurry and his mind was dizzy and everything around him turn black.

Chuuya woke up again to be meet by a white ceiling and a guy he assumed was the nurse from earlier that stick the needle on his neck. Chuuya glared at him and the nurse who was name Jun sigh.

"Chuuya do you know why you are here and what is this place?" Jun asked and chuuya just glared at him more and shake his head as a no.

"You are here because you tried to kill some student at school earlier and your mom said that you have mental illness so she transfer you to us to take care of, you know chuuya, your action can bring you to jail so dont try to do it again" Jun explain.

"Like I care and I dont even know that everyone so caring about me" Chuuya said as he huffed away from the nurse gaze.

"Chuuya, whoever talking in your head, try to convice you, dont trust them. it was just your mind who think that way and they are not exist"

"You the one I should not trust...you asshole" Chuuya cursed under his breath. Jun sigh "Thats the reason you in here chuuya, You have mental illness"