ƈǟʊɢɦȶ?

Chuuya was running, He was running because someone noticed him stealing a rare diamond jewelry from a certain shop and they immediately called the guards to caught chuuya.

"Damn it that bitch" Chuuya curse under his breath while still running, panting hardly, he look behind him to see the guards still chasing him and he heard one of them calling the police.

"I guess we gotta play some game huh" Chuuya smirks, he maybe got an idea of how to get out of this mess.

He found a dark alley way and he use all of his energy to run down the dark alley way, as fast as he could before the guards noticed him.

It was so dark, but the darkness didnt chuuya stop chuuya from running. He then stop at a place where its has to be some abandoned building.

He enter the building, stopping at a moment to see if the guards still chasing him or not. Unfortunately for him, the guards did not give up and continue to chasing him althought it was maybe 50% chance of him to escape.

"Shit" Chuuya curse under his breath as he saw them heading to his hiding place. He found a stairs and decide to climb at the top of the building, maybe he can escape from this, maybe..

He reach at the top of the building, locking the door behind him and panting hardly, it was hard as he thought "Mori would be angry at me if he know this" Chuuya chuckle.

"Ahh I see, someone in trouble?" Chuuya heard a voice says as a tall brown haired male slowly creep out from the dark.

Chuuya glared at him. It was dazai, his enemy, traitor and all the shit he would called him. "Oya oya chuuya, I see still stealing right?"

"I dont have time for your games, traitor" Chuuya said as he pulled out a gun from his pocket, totally forgot about it for a moment as he can just easliy shot the guards and escape.

"Easily there, If you think im here to help them caught you, no you wrong, I was just hanging out here, thinking about a new suicide method and suddenly woosh you are here"

Dazai said as he put his hands in the air, meaning he do not want to be shot, Chuuya was suspicious at dazai for a moment.

'No chuuya he's a traitor dont ever trust him' Chuuya mind whispering to him. Suddenly a helicopter flying infront of them, startled chuuys but not dazai.

"Nakahara chuuya, you are being arrested from stealing a rare diamond jewelry, Surrender now before we fire up" The man in the helicopter said using a speaker.

Right now chuuya can just glared at them, For the first time, he dont know what to do.

"Chuuya" Dazai said as he use a serious tone "I know you see me as a traitor, But im not, Im just leaving the port mafia as its the good way for me, I see mori really threaten you hardly, So lets get out of this mess together partner, And dont forget, I still have a feeling for you" Dazai smiled softly at him.

Chuuya tensed up as dazai said those to him, How he know chuuya have a feeling for him too, Chuuya lower the gun, Dazai was right.

Since dazai left the port mafia, he been threaten hardly as mori let out his frustrated on him, Its hurts so bad without dazai beside him, he missed him all the time but cant admit it since dazai was leaving him behind.

But now here he was, Meet again with the love of his life, the one who always there to comfort him whenever he feel broken. He cant wasted this moment.

"Dazai..." Chuuya feels some tears start to building up in his eyes. Dazai smiled softly at him and nodded. He lower his hands, "Chuuya, lets do the old ways"

"Yea...I trust you, dazai" Chuuya feel himself smiling, he was so happy to be with him again. He knows dazai will never lied to him. And he will be living with him forever, Only both of them.

"Ó, Grantors of Dark Disgrace, Do not wake me again" And everything goes black.