Part 1

The scouts were out of another exhibition as they silently went in the forest suprised by the end of the forests heat.It seems like a wildfire happened here.

"What do you think happened here!"Hanji asked excitedly "Tch shitty glasses"Levi grumbled annoyed Erwins brows furrowed skanning the area of some kind of movement.

Everyone was sweating a tad bit due to the heat that cam from the ground this was an area they never knew off.But from the looks of the place it was dangerous and completely inhabitable for humans.

"Oh?"A sudden soft voice of a female shocked them all making them look where they thought the voice originated from.But they didnt see anything."HOW EXCITING FOR YOU ALL TO VISIT ME TODAY!"The voice said kindness and hospitability visible."SHOW YOURSELF DAMN BRAT!"Levi hissed drawing his swords which others followed."Show yourself and we will avoid any type of violence"Erwin said calmly.

"....."the voice didnt speak again.Levi zipped to one of the trees his feat instantly hurting from the heat but he was able to supress the pain."Sorry to startle anyone I didnt mean to do such things.You see its been far too long since a human has been here.It excites me,but oh dear you guys wouldnt last in this type of heat any longer"The voice said rather worriedly it was soft but everyone could still hear.

"ARE YOU A TITAN SHIFTER TOO!?"Hanji asked excitedly making them hear a faint giggle."Tch"Levi sighed looking around his eyes darting on everything."Please surrender yourself calmy in the name of humanity or else wed be forced to use harsh measures."Erwin said stoicly.

"Please dont try youll hurt yourselves"The voice said the voice reminded them of motherly things.And then suddenly to the shock of everyone Levi suddenly zipped to another tree the largest one and swinging his swords at the tree but a branch that suddenly formed made him miss his prey as his swords got stuck on the sudden wall branch making him get his last ones."Sorry I didnt mean that"The voice said the wall disrupting and handing out Levis blades.As the branches seemed to wrap around his waiste making them all gasp worriedly.Will the strongets human get burned alive by branches!?!?

The branches gently placed Levi beside Erwin and his horse."Are you okay Levi?"Erwin asked making Levi give another tch as a response."YOU CAN USE BEND BRANCHES COOL!"Hanji said pumping her hands up."So much mor,But Id suggest you walk out of here and there to the green edge of the forest.Dont worry Titans cant reach there well not anymore.Ive just made sure of it."

They all looked back to the green edge of the forest shocked to see that the Titans were nowhere to be found.They were so focused on the voice that they just realized now that there were no Titans that tried to kill them even though they stood there for quite a long time.

They backed up to the green edge immediatly sighing in relief as they felt the cool breeze hit them.Some cadets let out a sigh of relief but others werent settled and kept looking around for a titan that could possibly end their life in a single chomp.

"Much better right?"The voice asked cheekily. "Yeah yeah now show yourself brat"Levi repeated."Why isnt there any titans?"Erwin asked towards the voice also asking the voice its name."Helia,Helia Diamandis.ive created a border to keep them out.and you?"The voice asked they could almost feel the smile on the voices face.

"My name is Erwin this is Hange and the one beside me is Levi and the others-"Erwin was a bit lazy to say everyones name but for all he knows maybe the voice would like to know all their names."No its quite alright I can see you 3 are in charge they can tell me their names later!"The coice said they could hear her clasp her hands in joy."CAN YOU SHOW MORE?"Hanji asked making Erwin put a hand infront of her stopping her from saying anything that could lead to their deaths.

Eren had enough and shifted bighting his arm his titan form showing and in fighting form making everyone move away from him."DAMN IT BRAT!"Levi hissed zipping and staying on a tree to avoid any damage but didnt do anything since he saw that Erwin motioned to just let it be.

"Please dont do that you might hurt the animals and your friends"The voice pleaded Eren rushed in the heated forest but the branched pulled him down but he managed to break free but another set of branches pulled both his arms his legs and his neck pinning him to the ground his skin boiling."EREN!"Mikasa yelled as titan Eren growled startling everyone.Mikasa cut Eren out him being unconscious.As instead of the titan body hissing as it normally discinigrated it boiled turning to water.

"S-sorry I didnt mean to- I-i *sigh* its okay you can leave"The voice said sadness and disappointment clear in its voice."NO NO NO!I WANNA STAY!"Hanji said looking around expectantly for the voice."R-really?"the voice asked "YA-"hanji was cut of by Levi stomping on her foot making her groan in pain stopping her from saying her answer.

Mikasa glared at everywhere trying to find the voice and avenge Eren as her teeth clenched ."M-mikasa calm down"Armin whisper yelled comforting Mikasa."ID LOVE TOO!"Hanji continued after sobbing about her foot."YAY!"the voice squeeled in excitement.

"Miguel can you help her up please?"The voice asked suddenly a titan with dark brown hair appeared walking normally towards the scouts "he wont hurt you-"The voice was cut of by Levi cutting of it nape.Making the voice gasp."YOU CAN TALK TO THEM!"Hanji asked excitedly."DAMN BRAT WHAT DID YOU DO!"Levi hissed.

But the voice never answered.

The voice was gone.