Part 4

"HELIA WHERE ARE YOU GOING!?"Hanji shouted worriedly as the giant Titaness walked speedily the forest.Hanji using her 3dm gear shot her self to Helia's shoulder though the hook couldnt impale itself on The Titaness.

Hanji started sobbing loudly since her new expirement left "WAHHHH SHE LEFTTTTT ITS YOUR FAULT SHORTY!!"Hanji sobbed loudly kicking the ground .Levi hissed covering his ears in annoyance as he scowled at Hanji.

While the others observed the titaness's leaving figure she was huge almost the same height as the colossal titan.As she also emitted unbearable heat you could see steam on her leaving figure as her foot steps left burned grass.

"We can find her I suppose"Erwin said his eyes trained on the titaness's leaving figure.By now she was gone."She could be a possible asset like Eren maybe greater"Erwin added as Hanji nodded joyously nodding."YES YES YES!!"Hanji screamed pumping her hand to the sky.

"LETS GO EREN I WANNA TRY SOMETHING!"Hanji squeeled dragging Eren as Mikasa and Armin followed.

---With Helia-----

Gosh they hate me...I mustve done something wrong!*sigh* If I go down there on my human for they might kill me!maybe I deserve it...I wont blame them......I dont deserve having anyone thats why I live outside.I dont deserve anything ...I sound dramatic dont I?I m sorry if you think so.

And there she was sitting on a branch of her burnt steaming dark forest alone.As titans walked around freely now thats her guests were gone.Though even her area was open the even the titans didnt come near it was far too hot for them to even step in.

Helia's eyes looked up the sky there were stars this might sound cliche but being out alone for so long made her appreciate everything even the smallest things would fascinate her.Though her being able to just do things she didnt know how to do was beyond her.After she buried a squad of scouts she always wanted to try those 3dm gear those scouts called them?She trusted her fut and she was able to glide around the forest happily feeling free and happy without aim.

I know you must be thinking abut her clothes but ofcourse she wasnt naked.She walked to some cottages and sewed or found herself some clean clothes that fit her.Though every more than once she would get them burnt.Though she was always able to patch them up.She had ton of time on her hands.

(ART IS NOT MINE I suggest the 3rd one the one on the right)

She based her way of living from the books she found in the abondones houses she ventured.Though she didnt feel right just taking things so she put them back after reading them.She didnt kill titans ofcourse she knew about them being humans so she didnt dare cutting their napes nor burning them.But once shed lash out shed go on rampage which didnt work well for the titans around her.

When shed find bodies on her daily walks she burries them or take something from them whether it be jewelry pieces of clothing accesories though she never wore them she simply stored them on a box she built on top of a tree in her forest.She knew they were important like keepsakes she liked to call them.Like it was what mad ethem special form others.

In stories she read that people loved the ones that had things to offer so she though if she had things to give and offer the people in the walls would talk to her or even at best know her.She wanted to feel accepted she wanted what they felt.Like a fair trade right?She guessed thats how they worked so she should work like that too.

Helia sighed jumped down from the tree her arms sprawled out as her hair danced around her her eyes still focused on the stars as the air harshly hits her back.When her back collided with the ground making a sickening crunch Helia smiled giggling as steam emmitted from her back signalling her back and arms being pushed back into place.

Helia sighed yes she felt the pain but it was numb to her mind but it didnt matter.She looked to the side her eyes widening a bit seeing a book left behind other than a few coats and 3dm gear left by the scouts earlier.She hopped to her feet her shoulders still imbalanced due to the damage of the fall but she still managed to walk.

She hopped to the book remembering the boy they called 'Armin' she heard  carried it around."I believe you are owned by the blonde?" She asked the book as if the book could talk to her."I think you are of great sentimental value to him......." Helia said patting off some of the soil of the book.She stopped in the middle of cleaning the book and stayed silent.Her eyes now have a bit of rethinking.

"I suppose we should bring you back?"