Part 3

Yes they all ended up on the palm of the 'Heat Titan' from time to time it would randomly heat up making them move around.Though Hanji stood on the edge of the Heat Titans arm smiling and pointing at the walls which they saw that the soldiers in the wall give a terrified look and ready the canons.

"N-"before one of them could utter a single word to utter a word.They saw a canon shoot aiming for the heat titans eye."HEY!HEY!WAIT!"Hanji tried to reason.Though when the ball of metal shot in the heat titans eye the heat titan only groaned the other free palm of the heat titan covering the scouts from any harm.

Though the ball of metal only melted in the heat titans eyes turning it into lava making it look like she shed  a tear."HELIA!CAN YOU LET US DOWN!?PLEASE!?"Hanji asked shouting joyously.

They felt themselves move as they then saw their surroundings and not magma but the sky and the other soldiers of the garrison.All of them speedily walked off the Heat titans palm.After the last one hopped off the palm lit up like the other one seeing heat now running through it.All of them now in safety.

the other soldiers now stopped shooting at the titan.But still had wide eyes and were shivering in fear."HELIA CAN YOU SHIFT TO YOUR HUMAN FORM?"Hanji asked excitedly.The heat titan let out a huge visible smile letting everyone see unlike other titans the heat titan looked very womanly and charming unlike those who barred their teeth and had wide eyes.Helias titan form actually looked like a gentle giant.

Erwin still held a stern look just like Levi even though the titan looked so happy."W-WHAT ARE YOU DOING!ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL US ALL!"one of the soldiers from the garrison shouted at hem."shut up brat"Levi hissed looking back at the titan who was now looking at the soldier who said such words.

Helia wanted to say she would never eat a human but it only came out a small groan.Tears were piling up in her eyes though from outside it looked like lava streaming down her face like tears."NO NO NO!HELIA ITS OKAY!"Hanji tried to reason.Everyone was shocked that this titans emotions were clear and were fully aware of everything unlike Eren who would go on rampage in his titan form.Helia sighed wiping away a stray tear if lava from her titan form which shot to the ground burning it much like her part of the forest.Helia for some reason when she woke up she never noticed but her emotions were very heightened and enhanced thus making her very emotional and sensitive.

She actually adored humans.She wanted to feel what they felt she wanted to feel joy from having company she wanted to play and run around with these 'friends' these humans call close company.Though she never had the guts to even step near a wall she wanted to know what they felt but she certainly wasnt selfish.She knew once shed get a step near a human shed practicaly throw herself at them and beg them to just talk to her.Since the only ones that kept her company were titans and ofcourse they couldnt talk.