Part 2

Hanji and everyone tried calling the voice again but it never answered."Maybe we scared her?"Eren concluded "No I think weve offended her"Armin hypothesized making everyone start listenig."She was happy that there were people...like us.That 'visited' her I think that titan heichou just killed was her friend since we did hear her call it some kind of name".After hearing this Hanji started pouting at Levi making him scowl at her in return.

Erwin nodded."It seems as if shes still taking acountability and protecting us by keeping her border meaning she still knows were here"Erwin added "But it seems that the heated side of the forest is her home seeing as she stayed there and didnt come out.I hypothesize her 'abilities' only reach to that part"armin nodded in agreement while the others just realized it.

"HELIA!"Hanji shouted the name of the voice but none answered."OI SHUT UP!SHITY GLASSES!"Levi was irritated hearing that name."W-WHAT IF ITS THE HELIA WE KNOW!S-SEE HER LAST NAME DIAMANDIS!"Hanji concluded.Levi let out an irritated scowl at Hanji making her look down for once. 

Everyone knew the Helia Diamandis was dead everyone saw her get ruthlessly eaten by an abnormal titan when they went for an expedition years ago.They could still remember her pitch Black eyes give out a smile as the last hand she had give out a peace sign giving them a big smile before the sound of cracks and crunches were heard confirming her brutal murder.Helia Diamandis...everyone loved her even though she was the slow poke of the squad.It broke them all when they couldnt even bring her corpse back.

"Whose she?"Eren asked dumbly his sentence breaking the silence."Eren"Mikasa tried making him realize it.Levi glared at him "Oi brat ill make you clean the hall till your hands brake shut up"Levi said more like threatened making Mikasa look at him with a glare.Erwin sighed he thought of the possibilty or maybe the truth was standing infront of him like her just waiting to be notice.Its simply just too odd that another girl they met and also possibily also a threat has the exact same name of the girl that would always be seen trying to steal food from the kitchen and listen to Hanjis opinions and new learnings about titans.

It was dark since it was noon already when they left they couldnt see a thing aside from some fires they started.They were also out of food since while running from titans some horses ran away or they had to leave since they were too much of dead weight for everyone.

Everyone was relaxed since everything was quiet but not in an eary way but a relaxing way.And its also been hours since they last saw a titan and that titan was the 'Miguel' which was a 15 meter titan which also disinigrated a long time ago.

"Man i m hungry"Sashi silently said though everyone aside from Hanji Erwin and Levi ofcourse.They heard rustling making everyone get up and shed their swords out.Suddenly the ground shook making them all use their 3dm gear and zip theirselves ontop of trees.

then trees sprouted from the ground beside eachother they saw apples,grape fruit and oranges but from the top they saw the trees make out a word more like a name.

HELIA

They gasped Hanjis eyes sparkled as Sasha immediatly zipped down and took an apple and ate it everyone failing to stop her before she let out a contented moan as she took more apples moving faster than she ever has as she placed them all on her lap eating everything.The other soldiers zipped down slowly and wearily before each of them took one fruit each eating hem as they soon turned comfortable with eating the fruits.

-THE NEXT DAY-

Everyone didnt sleep ofcourse making sure they werent to be eaten mercilessly ."HELIA!"Hanji tried again."Damn where is that wench"Jean said tapping his foot impatiently as Armin sweat dropped at  his show of disrespect. Hanji sighed but knew at Helia was listening so she continued.

All of there were stuffed but they couldnt go back to the walls not with some of them lacking horses.Some had malfunctions with their 3dm gear some were emmotionaly drained some were lacking swords some were lacking gas some didnt have anything at all.

"HELIA!"Hanji started "CAN YOU HELP US!WE HAVE TO GET TO THE WALLS-"Before Hanji could finish levi hit her again stopping her.

His pride simply ofcourse wouldnt let him get some sort of help specially from some unknown person who has the same name as her  he just couldnt allow it.

Suddenly the ground shook making everyone get ready looking around for any signs  but instead they saw a greyish figure rise from the ground not so far from them

Their eyes widened in horror as the titan they saw had a womanly figure though the figure was as almost as tall as the Colossal titan.

Indescribable heat emmited from her as her eyes shot to them as with every step she took made destruction seeming to burn everything around her

Indescribable heat emmited from her as her eyes shot to them as with every step she took made destruction seeming to burn everything around her.As she soon looked down to them none of them had anything to latch on to to slice one of her limbs.So Mikasa decided to cut one of her feet failing miserably as the swords only broke as she retreated back to the scouts.

Though this heat titan seemed to be displeased her brows furrowing They all decided to move back.

When they backed up the Heat titan seemed to be shaken by their retreating figures as she soon made a sign as if she told them to wait and stop.Though it only came out as a small groan.

Hanji her brows furrowed they seemed to shine."HELIA!?"She yelled out to the highest she can.The heat titan gave a smile and a nod.Everyone gasped the girl they were talking to was a shifter like Eren though she looked more powerful.

Eren wouldnt be able to bring them all back since titans would attack them.They werent sure about this Heat titan but she seemed to be able to back them all off and not to mention with her height and heat shed be able to crush them all effortlessly.

"WILL YOU HELP US GET BACK?"Hanji shouted back the 'Heat Titan' nodded smiling.Before stepping closer to them making them back of just a bit.

She extended her arm.Her arm seeming to harden and lower its temperature making the heat titan flinch a bit.Which didnt un noticed by the scouts."TCH shitty glasses I m not going on that thing"Levi grumbled when Hanji skipped on the heat titans palm getting comfortable giggling and blushing seeming like a pervert.