Chapter 17

Cop was with Kim on a little date, they were at the town walking hand in hand, Cop felt happy being with Kim but he couldn't help to be distracted when they pass the health center. Maybe if he talks to Godt about Bas he could help a little bit to all the mess his friend and the doctor had.

"Cop?" Kim was looking at him

"sorry you say something?" Cop laugh a little seeing the pout that the big one made

"why you always get distracted when we pass by the health center or talk about Godt?" Kim couldn't help to feel jealous, the doctor was good looking and Cop always get distracted by him

"it's not like that"

"do you like him?" Cop evade his eyes and didn't say anything, Kim let go of his hand feeling hurt

"wait! Kim come here!" Cop hold his hand,

Bas didn't want to talk about Godt with Kim because Kim was the more protective of him, there was a time when Cop even think Kim was in love with Bas, but after knowing them he learned they were like brothers, but now for the sake of his relationship he had to tell everything to Kim.

"I'll tell you, but you need to promise me you aren't going to do anything ok?"

Kim was still serious but he listened to Cop, he felt a little hurt, Bas was like his little brother, and they had been together since they were children, so why Bas had to keep this from him?

"don't be upset, everything happened too sudden and Bas feel overwhelmed" Cop caress his hands

"I can't believe he could think about something like that, I really need to punch that stupid Tao, I never liked him, and I was right!" Kim was totally against Bas's relationship with Tao, but since he was so jealous everyone just thought he was being too possessive of Bas.

"well, I really like to hit him too, but the problem now it's that, Bas really like Godt, I know, but he's too scared to admit it, and now after what Bas told him, I don't think Godt wants to see him anymore *sigh* my poor bunny, I know he's being dumb, but I know he's hurt too"

"you are right; I think Godt it's a good person... maybe if we talk to him?" Kim really loves his friend, and he didn't want to see him suffer, and if they could help on some way he would do it

"I was thinking the same, but we really don't know him that well..."

"maybe I can help" Tee startled them by talking from their back

"what are you doing there?!" Cop took his hand to his chest

"I was listening to you" Kim and Cop look at him judgingly "don't look at me like that, I was going to say hi, when I listen my baby's name so I listen a little"

"you really are something" Kim cross his arms

"ok, you can tell wherever you want but it's Bas who is important here, I agree with Cop, I think Bas feel something for my friend, and I think I can talk to Godt, but if Bas didn't accept his feelings, it doesn't matter what we do" Tee sits with them

"I already talked to him, but he's too scared, I think if Godt talk to him again..." Cop feel a little hopeful

"but what if he rejects him again? Godt will be hurt too"

"Kim is right, but at least I think I can try to talk to Godt, he will decide if he wants to try again or not"
.

.

.
Bas couldn't stay in bed, Rolex was sleeping besides him, Rolex was a big support to him, the little pup didn't leave him alone, and cuddle with him most of the time. He got up quietly and walk outside, he just wanted to walk a bit, his foot takes him to the mare he had been visiting since the day he arrived, Day dream was more comfortable with him, and Tae told him he could try to ride her the next time, he gets closer to the mare and caress her.