The Pinkish Himawari

The day is a bright evening. Colors of orange-yellowish sunlight shone above the neighborhoods of the city complex. Few clouds form and separate from each other, slowly floating away to the west as time passes by. A couple of pigeons flying around the calm sky as trees below sound their chirping leaves that were blown by the breezing wind. And on this lovely day, two girls are walking down the empty street below. A pink-haired girl and a red-haired girl is taking a stroll through the street.

Chinatsu is currently on her way to Himawari's house, along with Akari. The walk along the path is so tranquil, save for kids playing and chasing each other around the street. They're both in their casual uniform; Chinatsu is in her yellow shirt and blue skirt, whereas Akari is in her pink shirt with blue long-sleeves and green skirt. They both also brought their respective small bags containing some books. They wanted to visit Himawari's house so they can study together and probably, play after that.

Chinatsu really loves the company she had. Akari is too kind in her opinion as far as she knew her. Too... innocent at best, despite the 'kissing' thing she did to her. Nevertheless, they make their way to Himawari's house without a hitch as they chat with each other to spend the time. Chinatsu feels kind of bad that she didn't bring Yui along. At least, Kyouko is not here to continue to annoy her.

"Ah, Chinatsu-chan! Akarin-chan!"

Ah, yes, Chinatsu has forgotten one more person that might look like Kyouko. But more idiotic and lazy.

Of course, they met up with Sakurako Oomuro on the road as they almost reach Himawari's house. Thankfully, that blonde girl always annoys Himawari instead of Chinatsu.

Both Chinatsu and Akari stop when they meet up with her. "Ah, Sakurako-chan! Konnichiwa."

"Kon-ni-chiwa!" Sakurako cheerfully replied, greeting her by raising her arms in the air.

"You're so cheerful as usual, Saa-chan," Chinatsu complimented the evident observation.

"Did you bring your books, Sakurako?" Akari with her usual innocent smile.

"Hah, of course, I have," Sakurako proudly replied with her fists on her hips. "Come on, let's enter her house!"

Sakurako skids away towards the house as Chinatsu and Akari follow up from behind. "Shouldn't you knock first?" Chinatsu asked as she narrowed her eyebrows a bit.

"Ara ara, come on, China-chan," Akari said to her as she got ahead of Chinatsu.

Himawari's house is more like an apartment. It's located exactly on the third floor of the building. It may look like some average apartment building on the exterior, but the apartment's interior is so cozy than people thought. And it's no wonder Sakurako came over here so often since her apartment is pretty close to Sakurako's house, so. If Chinatsu's house was that close, Chinatsu might come here often to teach her about sewing, making chocolate, and baking cookies.

They make their way upstairs, and it seems Sakurako already reached Hima's door first. Chinatsu could hear her tapping shoes above. Once they reached the floor, they saw Sakurako is already playing with the doorbell. Akari just stays sincere to the sight, while Chinatsu only raised her eyebrows and left her mouth a bit open at her childish and annoying behavior.

"ONE MOMENT!!" Chinatsu heard Himawari through the door, and she sounded so angry.

Just in a blink of an eye, Himawari flings the door from the inside so fast that she bashes Sakurako's face in with it. Both Chinatsu and Akari are startled by the sudden ambush Himawari made. Yes, the word "ambush" is pretty appropriate in this context. They don't need to know how much reasonable power Himawari needs just to harm Sakurako into submission. Of course, the "into submission" part is a bit exaggerating.