In the begining

You're the team manager for Aobajohsai and are good friends with everyone on the team. Everyone thinks your on the team to get closer to Oikawa but your not interested in him. Iwaizumi on the other hand is a different story. Oikawa knows this and keeps your secret, he has made it his personal mission to get the two of you together.
As he says "You could make him happy and that's what he deserves" 
The team invited you to go to the beach with them over the weekend, naturally you say yes. A nice beach, a weekend in the sun, and of course a chance to impress Iwaizumi with your skills. You look for your swimming gear, you find a red one that you try on. As you look in the mirror you see everything about yourself and you smile, your a beautiful person and no one could tell you otherwise. You pick out a nice blue swimsuit to they both fit so you pack them both. You look through your closet for your shirts and shorts. You find a oversized shirt that would be good for traveling to and from the beach and a nice pair of shorts that goes with it. Happy with your decisions you change into your pajamas. As you drift off the sleep you think about the possibilities of what the weekend could bring.