Your room with Iwaizumi

The room is pretty big with a bathroom in it. There are drawers where you can put your stuff and shelves to organize your things. While Iwaizumi is still unpacking you walk into the bathroom and change into your bikini. You put on a oversized shirt and shirt on over it and walk back out, passing Iwaizumi as he heads to the bathroom. You unpack your things putting them into drawers while you wait for him to finish so you can go downstairs with him. You finish unpacking when you get a text.

Lazykawa: So hows sharing a room with Iwaizumi going?

You: It's actually pretty good , there's a bathroom the room is big and we both have a enough space for our stuff.

Lazykawa: so the one bed isn't a problem for you? I guess you already slept on top of him once you can do it again. 😈
You look up around the room and realize there's only one bed in the middle of the room. You turn to walk over to the bathroom and the door opens and he's standing in front of you, he looks down at you with a tooth brush in his mouth. You knock into him and his towel falls. You look down and blush and turn and close the door in his face. You walk over to the bed and try to stop blushing. After a couple minutes he walks out of the bathroom and starts to change.
"There's a bathroom right there" you point out "not like you haven't seen it before, and by the way you stared seems like you might have liked it" he gives you a wicked grin and you blush, you throw a pillow at him and turn around. "Hurry up we're already late in meeting them downstairs" when he's done changing he taps you on the shoulder and you get up and walk with him out of the room. As you walk downstairs you hear Oikawa saying "Their late let's just start heading out and they can catch up" "No need we're here" Iwaizumi says loudly so that everyone turns around. "Ok great so we can start heading out now"