The beach

You start walking and you walk next to Oikawa. "So what took you guys so long" he says with a smirk on his face. You roll your eyes "nothing happened" "yes of course because when your sharing a room with a handsome man nothing will happen" He looks at you and laughs. You feel eyes on your back and when you look behind you Iwaizumi is pouting. You take a step back to walk next to him. "Why are you pouting?" You look up at him and see the sun glisten off his hair. He looked really good. "Don't like him talking to what's mine" he says with a grin on his face. You blush a little. "Oh I'm yours am I" You brush your hair to the side, and laugh. Once you walked a bit you get to a nice spot on the beach. Everyone starts setting up their stuff. You put down your towel and put your stuff down. You take off the shorts and the big shirt, everyone stares at you. "Wow you look good" Oikawa walks over and winks at you. "Thanks" You beam. "Hey ditch these losers and come hang out with us" three guys say as they walk up to you. "I'm not sorry but this little cutie is ours" Oikawa steps next to you. "Oh come on we know you want to" they step closer, suddenly your spin around and facing Iwaizumi and he leans down and kisses you. It went on for what felt like 3 minutes, probably only like one but who knows. He pulls away and smirks at the guys then leans down next to your ear and whispers "I told you, you were mine" you just stare at him while the guys scoff and walk away. You turn slowly and see Oikawa smiling like crazy at you. "I- what" you turn to look at Iwaizumi who's blushing and looking away. You lean down to grab your water and he picks you up. "Why don't we go into the water!" Oikawa calls out while grabbing a giant floating unicorn.