Beach house

"Aww look at them snuggled up together" you faintly hear Oikawa's voice coo "let me get a picture of them" you here the sound of someone taking a picture as you start to wake up. Your laying against Iwaizumi with your hand on his chest. You sit up when he starts to wake up. You feel something and you look down, his hand is on your ass you blush a little when he looks down and sees where his hand is "Oh sorry, I get a little grabby when I sleep" he sheepishly said not quite awake yet. You get out of the car and stretch your legs. You crack your neck and your back and turn to the trunk to grab your bag. You reach in to grab your bag when Iwaizumi grabs the bag and the bag next to it. "It's not that far of a walk and you should stretch more" you hear him say quietly behind you. You turn around and look up at him. As you start your walk to the beach house you look around at the beautiful sky and the smell of the beach. As the group walked into the house Oikawa gathered everyone. "So we only have enough room for everyone to share a room, now that y/n is with us someone has to share a room with them, I'm not sharing a room with them or Iwaizumi cause they were mean to me." Oikawa gives you a knowing look and you roll your eyes. "I'll share a room with y/n" you hear Iwaizumi say from behind you. You turn around to see him looking down at you with a small smirk on his face. "Well that's decided why don't we meet back down here in 30 min to head over to the beach!" Oikawa says as he looks at you and winks. You walk upstairs with Iwaizumi and head to your room you put your stuff down and start to get ready.