Prophet Ismail (AS) - The Son of A Great Prophet

🔖🔖🔖🔖🔖🔖🔖🔖🔖🔖🔖🔖🔖🔖🔖
A/N: before you start reading this story I would like to tell you few things. As you all know Ismail (AS) is the son of Ibrahim (AS), and you all read that Ibrahim (AS)'s story tells many things about Ismail (AS). So in the beginning of this story you'll mostly find the same story from Prophet Ibrahim's story BUT afterwards you'll get to read the part which wasn't in the story of Ibrahim (AS). Enjoy reading 📚
🔖🔖🔖🔖🔖🔖🔖🔖🔖🔖🔖🔖🔖🔖🔖

When his (Ibrahim AS's) wife Sarah (PBUH) felt for him, being such a good man who always made dua...
Ya Allah, grant me offspring who will be pure, who will serve your cause, offspring who will surrender to you just like I have.
So his wife decided to give him the servant that she had in marriage. And Allah (SWT) decided then to bless Ibrahim (AS) with a child, Ismail (AS). So after Allah (SWT) blessed him with a child, he was instructed after some time to take this wife of his and the child and to move on the earth until he got to a certain place which was completely barren. It had nothing on it, it was just soil, and it was a very very hot place. And Allah (SWT) describes it, and that is the valley of Makkah.

When he got to Makkathul Mukkarrama, Allah (SWT) told him: leave this woman and the child and go! And he started walking.

Ismail (AS) was breastfed for a while and then the food ran out and everything dried up, Subhanallah. And the mother (Haajar) is looking at the child and says, "No, I must make an effort to try and look for some food."
So she decided to go up the hillock, the mount Safa. She went up the mountain and she's looking... "Is there any sign? No sign, no life, no movement, no nothing." So she came down making dua to Allah and when she gets to the bottom, she's running. Why is she running at the bottom? Because she wants to get to the top of the other mountain on the other side and she doesn't want to miss anyone who might pass whilst she's at the bottom. So she runs at a specific place and then she climbs up, she is in Marwa. She makes dua again for sustenance," Ya Allah, send us some goodness, Ya Allah, you are the one, we know you will not let us down." and a couples of times she ran up and down, and down and up, Allah Akbar! Making dua, looking, checking.
Then she heard a sound and she's looking, what sound is this? She came down and she looked at where the child was, and there was a spring of water gushing from nowhere. Subhanallah! A spring of water gushing from nowhere, she looked at it and she thanked Allah (SWT). She sat down and she wanted to gather the water, so she created a basin like structure, small little basin like structure with her hands with the muddy sand that now became like clay and mud because it was wet. So she began to say in the language: zam zam zam zam, it means stop stop stop. Because we want to now take you and drink you, so you stop.
To this day we have this water known as Zam zam from the same well.

After some time, the birds began to come. When the birds began to come and they were drinking from there in the middle of the desert, no life was there. And caravans used to pass, and in the heat of the moment they're looking for birds. Why are they look for birds? Not to hunt the birds, but whatever you see a bird, you know there is some water nearby.

The clan of Jurhum was passing from that area and they noticed some birds in the middle of nowhere. They were not expecting them. So they decided to check up on what is happening, and they sent someone. 'Go and see where these birds are flying to.' So the birds had gone and they were sitting around this well and the water was gushing, they were drinking. And this messenger finds a woman with a little baby. So he went back to his people, the people of Jurhum, the caravan and he explained to them. They were very amazed.
They came, they knew this is a miracle so they asked the women, do you mind if we live here? Why, because there's water running from here, it's gushing, that doesn't happen in that particular desert. Doesn't happen. Water gushing from underneath.
So when they asked her the question, she looked at them and responded very beautifully. Firstly, look at how honest they were, they were good people. Can we come stay here? Because they understood it's a miracle. So from that she realized these people have a good character, they are disciplined people, and they are cultured.
So she said, look! You can come and stay here on condition that this water belongs to us, not to you. We will allow you to drink from it, but it's our property, not yours. So you can drink and benefit.